Shill me your micro cap gems (Under $10 million mcap)

Must have a decent token sniffer score / not be a potential rug. I have $10,000 to ape.

Attached: B609BC37-CBAC-47F7-B6FE-C9B746C780A2.png (223x226, 68.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perpetualyield.io/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aussie Mining Token (ticker:AUSMTV2). That's all you need to know, m8.

perpetualyield.io/#
amplifi
non jeet service thats going to take advantage of the upcoming eth merge to pos, hop in for easy gains

LUNC

Lunc is almost 2 billion mcap. Not much upside left

>token sniffer
LMAO ngmi.

Fuck off, ranjeet

How is LUNC a microcap?

not quite under 10m but albt. Wait until it's close to fully diluted in 2024. Vxv is another I'm eyeing.

> V2
oh no no no.....

The charts look like rug pulls, user

Kleros ticker PNK
Rubic ticker RBC

There is no such thing as a potential rug, no one invest in what they know will eventually rug.That being said these are couple of lowcaps with solid fundamentals that are worth checking out
>SOV
>ORE
>LFG
>UDO

Those are known biz scams, user. I’m looking for fresh faces, especially ones that generate revenue or have actual utility

There is such thing as a potential rug if the liquidity is not locked. That’s why you check token sniffer. For example, doge chain, which was recently shilled on biz, had unlocked liquidity. Lots of people aped in without realizing that it can be rugpulled at any moment

>Those are known biz scams, user
I bought PNK under 1 cent, when biz didn't even know it existed. It's not a biz scam. Biz don't know shit, as usual. Actually, the scam is making you think it is a scam.

I remember the ICO. Doesn’t change the fact that it is vapor ware. It will literally never get adopted.

i can tell you're a cringe retard beta and i cant wait till you lose your money, which will happen (tetard beta path)
kek

Most low/microcaps are going to shit, I'll recommend only projects with working product offering seamless cross-chain interoperability.

Albt is unironically based. The LMaas is defi product is outstanding.

We learn everyday thanks user, my guards are up.

unironically, bill murray inu