/tlcg/ LUNC Terra Luna Classic General- The Trials and Tribulations of Blessed Saint Kret

Listen once per day:
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct

How to STAKE for newfags

>download terra station on your phone
>create a new wallet
>go to settings and switch network to classic
>withdraw your LUNC from the exchange (you do not need a memo to withdraw! memos are only for sending to exchange!)
>once you receive your coins go to stake screen
>choose a validator and delegate to them
>withdrawal of rewards can be done anytime, unstaking takes 21 days to unlock your coins

it's literally that easy.

>helpful links

>Worm hole for Wluna
docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/wormhole.html
>Staking rewards calculator
stakingrewards.com/earn/terra/
>Terra Shuttle sun setting video
youtu.be/HMVLiZpbpeo
>HCC video on delegations
youtu.be/EtrHi-kuDsc
>HCC video on changing coin rewards
youtu.be/TZFqryj4ee8
>Learn to stake on Terra Station
classic-docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/staking.html

INTERLINKED

Attached: BlessedSaintKret.png (1864x1250, 190.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic-bridge.terra.money/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/moon-man
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use pic related for next one, it always gives me a laugh

LUNC $1 EoY, wagmi lads!

Attached: 292.png (600x600, 658.13K)

Bought 1mil yesterday, might buy another mil today. If I do I will be Mac Tonight status. Rolling for 1$EOY

Is 42 million enough to baboona?

some helpful info for our WLUNC frens...

this is the process for Wrapped LUNC (ETH chain!) that's sold on Gemini and Coinbase
>download and install MetaMask
>download and install Terra Station (desktop app)
>go to Coinbase/Gemini and send your WLUNC from there to your MetaMask address
>once it arrives, open MetaMask and toward the bottom of the main page, you'll see "import tokens" as a link
>choose WLUNA from this list, you'll now have a "WLUNA" section of your MetaMask wallet with a balance of 0
>the balance should come to reflect however many coins you've sent to your MetaMask
>now go to classic-bridge.terra.money/
>pick "Shuttle" from the dropdown menu
>pick "FROM Ethereum" and "TO TerraClassic"
>connect your MetaMask by clicking "Connect Wallet" from the top or bottom of the screen
>if you're on Firefox it's possible the MetaMask option will be greyed out, so you'll have to use Chrome or some other browser
>once your MetaMask is connected, choose "LUNC" from the "Asset" dropdown menu in the middle of the page
>you should now see your LUNC balance from MetaMask showing up
>in the "Destination Address", paste your Terra Station address
>don't click "Max" right away for the "Amount" field! send maybe 1,000 LUNC to test it out first!
>once you have everything set up, send a small handful of coins to make sure it's working as intended
>if the test amount arrives after 3-4 minutes at your Terra Station, then you can go ahead and send the rest of your coins

hope that helps, took me a couple hours yesterday to get it to work (there's a lot of conflicting info currently in LUNC threads)

Attached: unwrapping LUNC from MetaMask to Terra Station.png (1865x250, 53.52K)

Before limp dick, Canada user shows up. IT"S YOUR MONEY ANONS, do whatever the fuck you wish with it. Savior not needed. wagmi

Daily reminder that 10b = $0.17

What does Mac tonight even mean lol. It's the gayest tier.

even if it goes to 10c im a millionaire.. fuck one dollar... LFG

Even if you're right, that's still a million dollars for me. :)

Easily doable after burn starts.

I just need $0.03

I feel like I'm unironically going schizo because of how almost 100% I feel like I'm going to become a millionaire from this shit lmao, I've been in crypto for a minute too

Luna chads....THEY kneel

Attached: they kneel.jpg (1994x1127, 736.95K)

Fatman cück is over at the Terra Rebel discord telling everyone the 1.2% burn won't happen. I suspect the micro dick kike fudding LUNC generals is him.

WAGMI bros. Be patient, take a little profit here and there if you can, and stake the fuck out of what you have. Re-stake rewards daily, make it a ritual.

Checked. I'll take that thanks, and keep part of stack staked for sweet passive income

been working TA on the chart for the last couple of hours
theres a possible bearish divergence developing but if we stay in that channel we could see a breakout
my analysis is that it could go anywhere, do what you will with this information

Attached: TA_lunc_09-04-2022.png (1428x780, 109.1K)

Moonman Moonman can't you see.

What's his logic?

Any help for a NY guy trapped with WLUNA from Gemini? I don't want to just stake if I can help it

knowyourmeme.com/memes/moon-man

Moon Man is nickname given to online depictions of the McDonald's mascot Mac Tonight, which is associated with a text-to-speech voice reciting racist parodies of various rap songs. The character is often depicted as a member of the Ku Klux Klan, who advocates using violence against non-white minorities.

>thinks the most racist tier is the gayest

Boy I bet you feel silly now

Attached: 3C08AA07-E6EC-4F58-8FE1-73089DA79F1E.jpg (502x442, 29.75K)

How does $42 trillion usd sound? Man, this feels like deja vu. Oh wait, it's the same shit being repeated every thread

>chekt
Me when LUNC hits 1$
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

You guys realize this is it, right? Look at the market in general. It's all down from here. Lunac is literally your last chance to make it. No more moon shots, meme stocks, or bullish crypto for a loooooong time. Lunac is the last opportunity we have to make it, cash out, and buy up shit for cheap before the lost decade that's coming. So get your shit together and rally together like never seen before.

Download Metamask on CHROME
Download the terra station wallet
Transfer WLuna from Gemini to metamask
(make sure you have a few bucks in regular ETH in your metamask wallet to pay for the gas)
Go to the official bridge URL (always double check peoples links for potential scams) classic-bridge.terra.money/
Change the bridge to classic and select Ethereum --> Lunc
for destination address, use the address of your new Terra wallet

it will unwrap it and send it your decentralized wallet. No more custodians in your life lad