There will never be another bull run

there will never be another bull run

Attached: 62C00966-FEA7-469B-8DC7-8FCA2D00799F.jpg (212x252, 20.72K)

>cryptotards still think they will "make it" with mommy money
kek

>t. newfag

I don’t understand why you cunts don’t just trade

You’re seriously gona sit there waiting doing nothing until quantitative easing comes back?

>what is short term capital gains taxes
>bro just make profit every trade :DDDDD
shut your whore mouth swingie

Worrying about taxes is the most retarded shit imaginable

>accrue $50k in crypto taxes
>lose all your capital trading
sure retard

I was a 4x away from being a millionaire so ya, it's possible, faggot. Problem was no blowoff top and ignoring macro weakness.

You don’t understand how taxes work

when the difference is between 0 or 55% effective tax rate it certainly is taken into consideration
i need to be a pretty good short term trader to make up for it

Anyone who first worries about tax implications is someone who will never make it

You have the personality of a firefighter not a money maker

>I don’t understand why you cunts don’t just trade
That's because you haven't been trading for long enough yet, son. Keep at it and you'll find out why, we all do eventually

Attached: backinthegoodolddays.png (675x601, 312.58K)

one of the most retarded things I've heard on this board in the last 10min

yes I do that's why I don't trade keep pissing your profits away and finding the government swingie

That's what they want you to think. They want you demoralised, distracted and unmotivated. WAGMI.

yep definitely the most retarded post i have seen in a while, and considering this is nubiz that is saying something
have fun being raped by your respective fiscal authorities and being banned from tradfi for the rest of your life
but dont worry i am sure your crypto cyberpunk utopia is right around the corner kid

and in which culture is a firefighter (personality) considered a bad thing: risk taker and survivor

>tfw didn't sell a lot last year
>had to wagie again this year
>my family kept teasing me "what happened to all the lavish spending, user? hahaha" at weekly dinner
>still not selling my bags but feeling hope recedes with each day
please tell me that bullrun will happen again.. please bizanons.. please..

this place makes me cringe sometimes, jesus christ

This guy is actually correct. You’re going to be taxed on every trade so unless you never make a bad trade you’re going to owe more than you make

I'm in Canada here's how it works. Buy 1500 dollars worth of equity. Sell for 3000. 1500 profit. 50% of the capital gains is taxable. That would equate to 750. That 750 is added to my income for the year. So say I make 50 000 this year. I would be paying my marginal tax rate on 50 750

this is another issue and depends on your specific tax jurisdictions
but there are indeed some places did tax you on every profitable trade in a tax year but do not allow you to substract your losses
see most places apply sane fiscal rules where you are only taxed on your net gain for the year and trading losses mean no taxes but no everywhere is like this

now if you really trade in crypto you can rack up the transaction and the retard in this thread doesnt know about this rule in the usa too which is called pattern day trading

I was 50k away you fucking nigger

Canada's even less friendly to crypto. Several of the provinces have now decided you can't buy more than $30k worth of any crypto that isn't BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH. Of all the retarded advice in this thread, probably the best advice is move out of Canada if you want to make it in crypto