This board is boring. We need a new namefag personality to join in and start making insane predictions or something

This board is boring. We need a new namefag personality to join in and start making insane predictions or something

Attached: 1660877607020308.png (745x680, 373.52K)

It's because you 4channers are over 30 now and have lost the capacity to be creative

Checked, sad pink Id.
>I think it's you

Dying you hair blue and having your dick cut off doesn't make you creative zoomer.

Hello, your friendly neighbourhood AnonymousNigger here. I predict OP is a cum guzzling faggot... SUCCESS! I was correct

This board is boring because 99% of threads are still people betting on crypto. It's over, it'd be more interesting to see ideas about other ways of making money

there was an entrepreneurship general at one point idk what happened to it. crypto is still the best option for the least amount of effort

we have software for this now.

Attached: 00014-50_k_lms_1238.png (1024x768, 1.17M)

Gme MoASS Tuesday

This is kinda true.
I made many famous memes on various boards over the years and now I'm 30 I've kind of lost the drive to shitpost and open photoshop.
I think Any Forums will be an old people club by 2040.
I just want to finally make it.

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

Get some rest faggot, now it's time to gather the energy for the upcoming halvening and next dog or whatever season. Pajeets will ddos this board without software in next bull market.

Ok.
Im semenslurper and i predict we're going to trend sideways

Hedgies are putting on a show.

How much are tickets?

Attached: B33E4E89-E980-475C-BE41-CE63A007CF41.jpg (1125x925, 449.51K)

This sounds kind of miserable.

Sort of like a "how to accept the mark of the beast general" you know?

Why do women like devils so much bros?

This is thee worst board on Any Forums. Its pure selfish with a "i got mine" mentality.

The board is usable because its a bear market. Wait for BTC to start pumping again and it will be food/dog token threads sliding everything off the board.

I volunteer to be the new namefag
No I will not be a traditional one. Instead I will just post this photo every time I comment

Attached: 90A9D0BA-DC78-4F10-B052-6E227400B44E.jpg (500x500, 49.78K)

Just bring back Thicc lines Bobo, would also confirm we really have bottomed

Top 3 Altcoins I'm Buying!!? "Bear Market" Proof Cryptos w/ REAL YIELD!! GMX GNS UMAMI

Attached: il_794xN.3800597594_d41l.jpg (794x583, 124.89K)

because crypto is alchemical alchemy.
you then nothing into something.(money)
with stocks there is always something tangible backing it even if its intrinsic value is near zero its not completely zero.

meant to say create* fcking phone posting.

>We need a new namefag personality to join in and start making insane predictions or something
Woooowie
LUNC to $1!!!!!

Invest in paper, shortages incoming

he's homeless after 18-24k pump

Watch Gregory Mannarino and tell me a nano second where he is wrong about CENTRAL BANKS BUYING UNLIMITED BONDS AKA TRASH.
MY PREDICTION IS THAT THE FED AND ECB CASH INFUSIONS WILL EXPONENTIALLY GROW TOGETHER WITH INFLATION. ITS 13,9% HERE AND MARK MY WORDS THIS MONTH WILL BE 16% AND WINTER WILL BE 40% INFLATION HERE IN EUROPE.
Crazy enough?