Can night 2 surpass night 1?

Can night 2 surpass night 1?

Attached: Nighttwo.jpg (1920x3000, 671.89K)

no chance

even though Roman/Brock will be good we have already seen it at mania twice

Way too many comedy matches

they'd have to pull out something crazy to counteract the Cody debut + Stone Cold match

Its crazy people are saying this now I thought for sure night 1 was gonna be the shits. anyway roman brock, rkbro triple threat, and edge aj will be good. im kind of excited for pat and theory, wanna see what they do. the rest, dont really care, unless lashley just stiff the shit out of omos with a spear.

What the fuck is going on with AJ in that picture? He looks so young and handsome.

no but i think styles vs edge, the raw mens tag match, sami vs knoxville can be really good.
Pat vs Theory can be something.
Roman vs Brock will end and everyone will forget about it, unless they have something planned like Rock showing up lmao, that main event will be fucking mogged. i have no hopes for the the blacks, the women, and the main event

ppl will be raving about Knoxville I guess. Being a stuntman and a wrestler go hand in hand. Edge v AJ will be ok but not great. Reigns/Lesnar will be a deflated finish like last year. Lashley beating Omos will be a cool visual. God this card is bare.

lmao night 1 failed to surpass last weeks episode of dynamite

Once OMOS does a swanton bomb off the top of a ladder onto Bobby and MVP, yes.

Do not take the bait. i repeat do not take the bait

Attached: 1645038276482.jpg (1522x1324, 170.29K)

>unless they have something planned like Rock showing up
I actually think this might happen.. What else does this match have going for it?

>having roman vs rock planned out a year in advance
god that will be stupid, unless they have roman drop the title summerslam or ss, and even then, who deserves to end his run? theres no one rn. GUNTHER would be dimes but I know that will never happen.

Right? Whoever wins, will just raise the title in the air to most likely boos and then it just ends? Will be very,, shit. Austin was playing with the crowd for like 10 mins after the match ended, it was probably fun as fuck to be there. They need something to end on a big note at least.

Which match gets cut for time? I'm thinking Bobbo and Omos. Maybe they could go with Pat and Austin then try to storyline it. I think everything else is safe.

Yes, last night was the B card

i think omos vs lashley will most likely be a squash anyways, most likely all are safe due to that. last night, most matches went over 10 mins.

>Main event
>Lesnar and Reigns get in the ring
>Vince comes out and announces that the match is now a three-way and introduces the third contestant
>Dashing Cody Rhodes theme starts playing
>Crow goes wild
>Brock/Roman jobs to Cody.
>Record dimes. 5 start match.

Attached: HH.jpg (736x812, 121.09K)

looks to be the "worakrate" show of the two so much like last year, no. But i can't wait for the seethe after Roman wins

Crow is dead bro...

My thoughts exactly