Merge exposed

The merge is going to be catastrophic for Ethereum. All the moral and ethical values go out the window. Suddenly the coins wont be backed by any real work. Rich just get richer. Developers and whales are colluding. This is against the will of the community.
Bitcoin will get flipped by Ethereum soon after the merge easily though. Price acts according to supply and demand dynamics.

Attached: Merge.jpg (938x496, 139.63K)

its only downhill from here for Ethereum and its place will be taken by Avalanche.

lets compare ETH2 to Avalanche:

>ETH staking withdrawals will not be available right away
Avalanche withdrawals are available since Mainnet launch YEARS ago
>The current plan is to deploy the withdrawal functionality in a software update 6 mo - 1 year after the Merge.
essential stuff like this was never missing on Avalanche, this means you have to stake ETH for up to a year, maybe even longer while on Avalanche you can Stake for 2 weeks minimum or 1 year maximum or anything in between.
>The current projected income rate (for ETH) is around ~4% APY
Running an Avalanche Node has a proven 9% - 12% APY (paid in AVAX) since Mainnet Launch 2 years ago.
If you run a Node you get Staking rewards, % of your delegators rewards and Tokens from validating several Subnets. (The Golden Subnet Bullrun has not started yet).
>Also the withdrawal system will be implemented as a queue to limit the amount of ETH that can be withdrawn per day,
there is no queue on Avalanche, its instant, sub second, its finalized faster than you can press F5. thats all transactions or smart contract interactions on Avalanche, even when you go crosschain between X Chain and P chain and C chain and other Subnets its instant. Sub Second finality.
>Transactions take 14+ Minutes until they are finalized
I repeat: on Avalanche transactions are almost instant.
>Ethereum has Slashing which means you can lose your stake due to a Hardware or Software bug
No such thing as Slashing on Avalanche.
>ETH2 has Censorship at the Protocol level as all validators are ran by Kiked corporations
on Avalanche you have independant Node operators.

tl;dr if you want low risk staking where you dont get fucked you stake AVAX instead of ETH.

Attached: 51ulfs2.png (1080x1500, 398.64K)

>Work
>Rich get richer
Okay sold 100k, now calm down maxi!

LOL. I can't believe the TOP platform in this WORLD! So-called Yopi Network.

>Play AND Earn RPG Games
>High staking profit, up to 66%
>Clear and transparent roadmap
>The takeover of yopi.network is eminent in the new age technology

smartest eth holder
>still retarded

If you stake your ETH after Merge they rob you. You have to join a pool and they only give you 4% while they take 6% of the staking profits from your own money.

>Bitcoin will get flipped by Ethereum soon after the merge easily though.
I think we will see a flip.
they are all ready with the heavy cannons
once merge hits, all ((media)) is green
big corp is jumping in on the green train
mah climate change
normies are being brainwashed
after seeing corona ops in full force
i have no doubt their cannons are over 9000
its ogre for SOVL
but, the POW gods might come with wrath and vengeance and obliterate teh POS, POS breaking will be fun
but i am more into its gonna be a train ride for 2-3 years and then ETH dies
POW will reign supreme, just not sure in which time frame

very risky to try to (()) teh (()), if u think u want to profit on this train ride. caus at the end of the day if POW gods erupt, POS will fail technically
and this shitshow will be something to see, biggest winner probably will be ETC ( assuming POS fails technically )

Attached: 1661396416228743.jpg (720x825, 57.87K)

>Suddenly the coins wont be backed by any real work
Crypto currency work isn’t real work you dumb fuck. Who the hell deluded themselves into thinking that letting a gpu guess numbers is work?
>Rich just get richer
Yeah I’m sure it was poorfags mining most eth

better then your POS usury

>your POS usury
For one it objectively isn’t usury and two I don’t favor one over the other
You faggot need to quit pretending you’re doing any fucking work or that “real work” is behind POW. Biggest fucking misnomer out there that you’ve latched onto.

zucco, go eat the bull cum out of your wife's snatch
nobody gives a shit

Ethereum isn't a competitor to Bitcoin
That is why when ETH goes POS and flips Bitcoin, it isn't a failure on Bitcoins part. They are just not competing with each other.
Bitcoin will still be king PoW even when Ethereum is 5x Bitcoins marketcap due to the market laws of supply and demand.
Proof of Stake is a shitty consensus mechanism. A Con Sensus if you will.

Attached: thelook.jpg (620x349, 19.59K)

It's not a misnomer it's the physical definition of work

Idk where to start with this... "Ethereum is 5x btcs market cap due to market laws of supply and demand" just stop talking. it's embarrassing

>I don’t favor one over the other
what ya mean you don't favor one over the other?
how much onions have you been drinking mate?
how can you not have an opinion on this very crucial political subject in crypto?

No it isn’t
Get a fucking life

BTC POW scam
> Preorder a $1000 plus shipping and duties (+2 year old premined) (((new 2022))) asic miner from the 2 global ASIC manufactures monopoly
>Becomes obsolete in 1 year because of difficulty and halving
>Becomes obsolete because high electricity cost

ETH Chad POS
>start minning right away no preorder needed, scalpers seething
>Deposit 100 rupee (0.01 Eth) to DAO staking smart contract, villages can afford to mine India becomes super power
>Even a phone running Linux can stake just add SSD and 0.0001 eth, very decentralized
>Never becomes obsolete just add more SSD

It's over btchuds Eth is king. Buy kleros

Attached: 1655007907379.jpg (706x465, 62.82K)

Attached: 108664377299570.png (661x1024, 407.06K)

Ethereum and Bitcoin just aren't competitors, user. PoS will make them even less alike.

360 and go back nigger

Attached: c12.png (711x295, 8.64K)

Bitcoin maxis calling eth a security to try and get it regulated are pathetic
No u
Stupid nigger

>Suddenly the coins wont be backed by any real work.

Newly issued coins aren't backed by anything under PoW either. Expending energy =/= backed. Backed means the note can be redeemed for that which it is backed by.

PoW = wasting energy to create new coins

PoS = wasting the time value of money to create new coins