Start my own business

>start my own business
>opening day was today
>not a single customer

Attached: nnnn.png (658x588, 51.99K)

You have to advertize the business.

Attached: 1613926794599.jpg (586x496, 64.97K)

What kinda of business is

small cafe/deli. Sell sandwiches and coffee, some snacks and knicknacks too.

Probably is in a big urban area and have u tried promoting it on tiktok bc some beaners try that to their parents business

This. Gotta learn how to market yourself and get people in the door. Promotions, events, etc.

lol its not vegan? not even with onions/bugs??

brother i can do your social media ads dm me

He has no money.

>dm me

Attached: 01F2751E-87E4-44A7-AFDF-78EDA4E31749.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

I have vegan options, but it's not all vegan

Is it in a good location with similar stores where new customers come by

Take my order...
Give me the today's specials fren

Where’s your deli at?

It's like my teenage birthday party dreams but in adult life. Horrific.
Did you do any advertising? Maybe this can be a soft launch and you'll do a "grand opening" once people know you?

Attached: 472929348.jpg (324x266, 11.81K)

may allah let you franchise this business into a profitable venture

You should have hired a DJ to play your ribbon cutting event user, I hear Tiesto draws big crowds

People buy stuff based on feelings, you have to make a TikTok like suggested. Hire a hot woman actor to do the TikTok for you pretending to be the business owner and being excited starting it only to be upset nobody showed. You’ll literally have thousands of customers the next day virtue signalling and simping. You have to play the game of the globohomo if you want to win.

>Gets caught faking it
>Business rep ruined forever
Don't take advice from zoomers.

Do online marketing + tie up with delivery partners like Uber eats / whatever is famous there and increase the customer base.

Hire sloots to give away free handies to the first 100 customers

Ok he could pretend to be a tranny then. Point is you have to target the feelings of the propagandized globohomo normie masses. They’ll all show up in support for their gay virtue signalling

Let some of your friends eat for free for the first couple weeks, normalfag niggercattle won't touch a store that doesn't already have people in it. Once you get customers it should get the ball rolling a bit

Normal people are as sick of trannies and globohomo as everyone else

Also, make about 20 fake reviews with 4/5 stars and more than one sentence, don't forget to change the prose a bit. Also put in a one star that's incomprehensible with a nigger as the avatar

first off. don't mention name and location in here Any Forumsfags don't tip

now what you gotta do, son is advertise the fuck out of your place with flyers offering coupons and post ads on facebook. go to junior colleges and walmart and put flyers on people's car windows. buy mailing lists and mail a fuckton of flyers to hundreds of addresses then your business should be kicking before you know it

Attached: 10X It.jpg (474x474, 30.63K)

>let some of your friend eat for free
terrible advice
dont listen to this

Doesn't matter how nigger, the point is you need a couple customers so when Stacy walks by, looks in the window, she doesn't see user by himself waiting for her to walk through the door or assume you're closed

This add globalhomo friendly signs
This might work, if these normies are convinced of your products quality they will come back again. Later on start branding your outlet. Have a unique style of lighting, packaging etc and that's should resonate with your branding ideology

Sort to hear that fren

I want to start a juice business utilizing these badbois - angel juicers. People often juice with the shittiest equipment like blenders which absolute devastate the nutrient profile of the drink. And commercial juicers are no different. These angel juicers are bad fucking ass this one alone is $2100 - they also offer commercial ones that can juice 300lbs of carrots in an hour. And they produce the driest waste/pulp on the market (which is good as it gives max extraction of nutrients).

Attached: 3D5F1428-B1A4-494D-BB15-714CCFBFB4FC.png (750x1334, 578.9K)

The only platform I'm using now is Yopi Network. because:

>90 days lock for 66% APY
Play & Earn RPG Games
There are many tools to earn cash within the yopi.network
Few big partnerships coming up

thats fucking dumb as shit and definitely some boomer tier floverstate type of advice

you need to do hobovertising