Untitled

Attached: 4EC5D51D-4EA8-4116-A96F-2F7F41D79F3B.jpg (1125x945, 352.85K)

dronie are fuckin cultists

>user snooping on in GiGi who's likes
go and take a cold shower then go for a walk.

Why don’t you just say that money is a good incentive instead of all this TED talk shit? It’s not that deep.

I legit don't understand why anyone gives a shit one way or another. A dude got a new job. This isn't a loss for AEW, it's not a gain for WWE. Is wrestling so bad that we have to make a big deal out of anything?

kek dronies absolutely malding any time someone takes even an oblique shot at cody rhodes

yes. the backstage drama is the only reason why people are still watching wrestling

I mean its kind of a big deal bro, they sure presented it as such. I dont get the seething though, aew fans have been booing cody for a while anyway.

This. He got a better offer and he took it. There’s no spiritual journey or personal growth shit lmao

cane this nigga fr

All I learned is that WWE is desperate.

This style of writing is so fucking gay and cringe. I can’t quite articulate what it is but it has a very “I know it when I see it” quality.

>"We didn't want him anyway!"
Reset the counter.

Attached: 8579.jpg (571x913, 130.79K)

the problem is theres some marks who shoot fell for the "us vs the big bad fed" marketting so cody is committing a grave sin here.

Going from the tranny fed to a real sport represents massive growth

Hopefully they learn their lesson, but they won’t. If Cody does an “I’m home” promo on Monday it’ll be just as disingenuous but people will still cheer and believe it.

Nobody is seething. E-drones want this to be some major blow to Cody like AEW isn't better without him and his retarded wife using the promotion as a vehicle to "end racism".

>Going from the tranny fed to a real sport represents massive growth
You fags were literally calling him a WWE reject up until a couple months ago when you got sniff he might come crawling back. Last time Cody Rhodes was in a WWE ring, he was a comedy jobber. The entire "persona" of the American Nightmare WWE was celebrating the return of was cultivated in NJPW and AEW, it's not even the same character returning. And he was still a midcarder who lost to Sammy for a television title who walked out of AEW and into WWe's main card title picture. All it says is that AEW's midcard guys could challenge for WWE's top title.

kek what a cult

Wrestling fans take this shit way too seriously. It’s a bigger win for AEW than it is for WWE. Nothing about WWE will change, and AEW fans won’t have to deal with Cody anymore.

>The entire "persona" of the American Nightmare WWE was celebrating the return of was cultivated in NJPW and AEW, it's not even the same character returning
Holy shit this cope

>look ma, I just call everything I don't like cope, and that way I don't have to address any of what's said and still pretend like I won