How the fuck do people afford houses here?

How the fuck do people afford houses here?

Attached: California.png (321x369, 5.39K)

You had to have bought in the 90’s

they don't

Attached: californitents.jpg (2048x1365, 288.84K)

Just live with parents

inheritance

But girls will think that I'm a loser

Get a job, save money, buy house.

How fucking stupid are you?

I live with my parents

im a doctor

I bought my first house in Eagle Rock LA in 2009. I was the first white Boi on an entirely pilipeno block. The small 3 bedroom house was $275000. I sold it for $815000 to white people seven years later. Just buy brown areas and flip them back to huwhite.

be or marry a software engineer making $300k+

They do not. Either you're a rich doctor/computer nerd/entertainer or you rent spending 70% of your income on housing.

Most have well off parents that just buy them homes for them.

I'm white so my parents kicked me out when I was 22

They aren't poorfags.

this, i am a cuckafornian living with my gfs parents

They don’t. They work there for higher wages, save money, then move to other states to buy houses.

Aunt bought on the 80s. Sold in 2000 and retired in flyoverville. Just works at the perfume kiosk just to stay busy.

Attached: B759505E-7150-4E7D-BE82-10F878144CBF.jpg (568x335, 63.22K)

lived in california for the first 25 years of my life or so
here's the types of homeowners i saw while living there:
my parents: buy a house in 1988, it goes up in value tremendoulsy, use the equity to buy a better house in the early 2000s
my sister(or her husband i guess): be an engineer who barely was able to afford the cheapest house in a nice area during the 08 recession, have the skills to make additions to the house
my coworker: buy a shitty house in a shitty town (stockton) and then commute like an hour to the bay area
my best friend: buy a house in the absolute middle of nowhere, have a two hour commute to civilization

Also housing bubble, stock bubble, bond bubble, debt bubble, everything bubble, but don’t look at that. Look at mags and Russia.

Attached: DC965DA7-F5F2-4718-ABE6-D162243E6C42.jpg (474x708, 21.63K)

live in mexico
work in america