JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO

What advice would you give to the right guy?

Attached: just lift dude.jpg (400x344, 26.77K)

I would give no advice to the right guy. Tom Hiddleston is the actor who plays Loki and has a legion of fangirls who are obsessively in love with him. I don't even know who the guy on the left is at all.

I wish women loved me as much as they love Tom.

Attached: tom hiddleston fanclub.jpg (369x136, 12.59K)

i wouldnt give him advice i would recognize him as an alien overlord and ask his guidance

Stop using photoshop

Attached: fag op.jpg (750x750, 114.34K)

just star in marvel movies

as if that looks any better lol

And yet he gets more bitches than all of this board, strange.

Literally just get a better haircut

I’d just be real with the dude, let him know about the reality of this world and his situation as an under average male and pretty much just tell him that he just has to focus on himself and doing hobbies that make himself happy and not give a shit about hypergamous whores.

>I'm ugly so I will use that as an excuse for why I fail at life

Attached: 176.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

retard. that guy is married to an actress and has women obsessed with him

david gandy is like one of the only 3 handsome british men

I am talking about the guy on the right not the left you dumb nigger

stop gaslighting, it is abundantly clear that having looks that are held in poor regard are generally detrimental to the social standing, adjustment, and well being of the individual.

Attached: kek.jpg (332x1024, 21.65K)

Attached: just lift dude.jpg (400x344, 43.12K)

yes, I'm talking about the guy on the right.

why am I here? why am I talking to people who are so out of touch with the world that they don't realize Tom Hiddleston is one of the biggest actors in the world? with legions of women fucking OBSESSED with him. This guy has been stalked by teenagers who want his kids. Who even if the guy on the left? Does anyone know?

why am i here? why are you all so fucking dumb.

the best part is he doesn't even want to fuck any of these fangirls, his wife is way hotter than all of them.

Attached: tom hiddleston fangirl.jpg (600x400, 64.19K)

Dumbass that's loki from the Thor movies kek
The dude smashes young pussy on the reg

Still MOGGED but not as bad, and unironically

>not up to the latests normie celebrities
>people who are so out of touch with the world
maybe you should go back or stop watching media faggot

>HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW THE ACTORS WHO PLAYED MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS IN LE HECKIN MARVEL MOVIES!!! HOW OUT OF TOUCH CAN YOU BE!!!

Attached: EB71BD9A-A661-4056-98EE-9E0BD20ADACF.gif (256x256, 1.12M)

this is now a mogged thread. Post your mogs

Attached: 1662009723315171.jpg (1125x1635, 1.21M)

Why is life so unfair, bros? Why can't everyone be born equal?

Attached: 1633811429145.jpg (1243x1059, 103.88K)

Me on the left

you're the ones who would be laughed at and mocked for not knowing one of the most famous people on earth and thinking he was some incel. and you're trying to insult me because I have some awareness of the world? lmfao. I don't even fucking like Marvel at all the thing is EVERYONE knows who he is.

keep convincing yourself that men like Hiddleston are losers because they don't look like Gigachad.

Attached: laugh.gif (200x150, 2.11M)