EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. THERE ARE 8 FUCKING L1 COPIES OF EACH OTHER IN THE TOP 20...

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. THERE ARE 8 FUCKING L1 COPIES OF EACH OTHER IN THE TOP 20. FOR THEM TO HAVE ANY USE CASE WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN MOVING MORE SHITCOINS AROUND, YOU NEED ORACLES. ORACLES!! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ORACLE?? WHERE IS CHAINLINK??? HALF OF THE TOP 20 HAS TO RELY ON THE LINKS!!! WHY IS NOBODY ANSWERING TO MY THREADS? WHERE HAVE MY 2018 BEAR MARKET FRENS GONE? AM I THE ONLY ONE LEFT?? HELLO?

Attached: IMG_20220903_223759.jpg (3000x4000, 1.66M)

#24 on cmc. token is not sneeded.

Attached: 16563370974550.jpg (186x212, 12.6K)

I have seen newfags here buying only L1, "because only they pump"
That l1 hype last year was caused by the problem that most tokens are not needed and so much money was floating around so it went to l1
For now i hold more Ethereum but i plan to add more Link after aa post or pre merge pump
Will be hard to time with smartcon shortly later

What part of "TOKEN NOT NEEDED" do you not understand?

token not sneeded

Oracles don't need their own tokens, fuckface.

token 'sneeded

cry more link chud

cant make dogcum shitcoins or monkeys nfts on your gay ass chain

like the evil fudders said, only midwits who are smart enough to understand chainlink but dumb enough to buy it

>that writing
you need to be 18 to post here

>on your gay ass chain

Attached: qt32.jpg (250x206, 4.5K)

back to discord, and stay there

meds needed

Where the fuck does the irrational hate even come from

You can do this for the top 100. It's almost all stable coins and L1

It's thousands of IMBs where are the Microsofts? They are there. Utility tokens hidden in a sea of utility tokens throughout the top 100

There will be a FEW tokens that ultra moon. Just finding right ones. My picks..

>link (sold all my 2018 stack over last 4 years. will rebuy if my other stacks moons. Too many HR roasties and sergay dumping"
>BAT (if they actually make bat have utility and almost all coins in circulation)
>REQ (they have working product with about 500 transactions a day. Still has a chance to be the PayPal of crypto. Huge team ETH reserves. All coin in circulation, personally holding 1M)
>RLC (huge eth reserves, hiring 200-400 people medium term)
>GLM (less faith in it than RLC but could be huge)
>matic (too big market cap for ultra mooning)
>Helium
Shill me your others biz and disagree with me

Attached: REQ.jpg (625x318, 43.02K)

*in a sea of utility tokens in the top 1000.
Think of all the icos in the last 5 years. At least some have to have built what they intended

Bot thread

millions of hours of ML training on Any Forums posts

you stink!

BUMP

it's all a big scam

So wait, Chainlink hiring HR women is a bad thing for you, but RLC hiring 400 people is a good thing? You know that some of them would have to be HR, right?