>Copy pasted Battle Frontier from Sinnoh
>Less Pokémon in total than fucking SWSH
>No Phanpy or Teddiursa before the first gym
>No post game besides some stupid boss rush in Kanto
>Following sprites look like shit I hacked up from my throat
>No Elite Four Round 2
>Instantly embarrassed graphically following B/W's release
>Stabbed in its grave following X/Y's release

Attached: 888CE3DF-F0C3-43DF-8FDE-C6F5E93D8799.jpg (467x213, 67.19K)

>he's STILL mad about it

Attached: 04_101_f100-(6).jpg (499x500, 78.98K)

>Name a more overrated pair of dogshit games
Platinum and Platinum

holy fuck, you are livid

/thread

Either you love Johto, or you get the fuck out of Any Forums. The time for arguing is over.

I'm gonna go ahead and do neither of those things.

They're remembered fondly because they were the peak of Gen4, they're mogged easily by the originals, not to mention Crystal is where the games peaked and not a single mainline release has topped it since. The only remakes that are actually better than the originals are ORAS. ORAS really should have had the Battle Frontier, but I will forgive it for not being in once they actually release Battle Frontier as a standalone Stadium/PBR title that supports ALL monsters and ALL gimmicks.

excellent bait

meds

>Pokemon Olympics no one played or cared about
>No Elite Four around 2
>Following sprites looked like shit
>Stabbed in its grave following XY’s release
All of these are objectively wrong
The rest are arbitrary nitpicks
Also Id rather have less Pokemon than any of the plastic garbage released in Gen 8

BASED Johto STILL making Hoennbabies and Sinnohfetuses seethe.

johtoddlers are fucking schizos
they might actually be worse than hoennbabies

spbp

>>No post game besides some stupid boss rush in Kanto
brave of you to (correctly) acknowledge kanto is woefully lacking in content compared to any other region

>Name a more overrated pair of dogshit games
BW2

at least HGSS is remaking a region that’s actually good and has a BF instead of nostalgia pandering world tournament.

>World Tournament is bad because............it just is
Brilliant opinion

If GSC/HGSS's Kanto is lacking in content then all regions are lacking in content.

>Pokeathlon is bad because............it just is
Brilliant opinion

>No Elite 4 Round 2
Yeah there is. Beat all 16 Gyms and walk in there again.
Lance has a level 75 Dragonite, levels range from the 60s to 70s, harder than Red if you aren't prepared.
>No Phanpy or Teddiursa before the first gym
Okay, that one's a fair criticism tbqh

>>World Tournament is bad because
because it's piss easy due to the lack of a streak system therefore completely fucking worthless to play as opposed to just playing online.

You really cracked the case magnum p.i.

HGSS still existing isn't going to hurt SV's sales, OP. They're over a decade old, hard to come across without buying from scalpers and normalfags don't know how to emulate.
It's OK. You don't need to bash these old games. SV is guaranteed to sell 30 million copies regardless.

This
Platinum and Sinnoh fucking SUCK

BW2 challenge mode has the best level curve in ANY pokemon game ever made, the variety is great, and its the only game that truly re-designs a region instead of just changing trainers or pokemon to be caught in there.

Is there a HGSS romhack that includes the upgrades from Crystal? Ideally, something that has shit like the Teddiursa and Phanpy spawns, etc etc

My crystal team is usually Typhlosion, Donphan, Ursaring, Victreebel, Skarmory and Gyarados; being able to replay hgss like this would be super nostalgic.

(In the early 2010’s)
Light platinum

> Horrible ai teams with every trainer having levelup learnsets and most bosses having random AI

> Awful balance, free powerful TM’s and gift mons early on.

> Recycled dialouge from multiple different NPC’s

> Gen 4-5 Pokémons having nonsensical abilities (dark rising despite being shit did better with this)

> shoehorns like every popular character, full of jumpy rival fights (you have 4 kekw)

> Shitty long post game, boring as fuck.

> nonsensical music choices.

> Mediocre story (I did hear it was better in the original Portuguese version)

> Broken events that don’t work

> Even SwSh had more threatening boss teams.

Deez nutZ