Untitled

Attached: 2.jpg (937x719, 140.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/height_men/article.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

correlation not causation

Who cares you demoralization nigger, I’m so tired of you fucking demoralizing fetishists

Attached: 1B6E7D63-C7B9-41B2-955C-6C7E11216367.jpg (213x236, 12.9K)

>5'6 to 5'8
>normal height
when will they learn?

Maybe this was the case 20 years ago, but techbros are (short) kings now

Well your reading comprehension shows you're one of the people who is paid less.

Taller men are also positively correlated with higher IQ.

It's as if everything in the world is telling us that manlets should be rounded up and exterminated.

Who are you quoting?

calm down short king
there's a good gal out there for you

op's picture. read carefully

other way around sweetie
are you by any chance a coping lanklet that has nothing interesting about him except his height?

stop being retarded

I read it carefully and didn't see your quoted text anywhere.

sirs, calm down sirs. Do not redeem

Attached: life of a manlet.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

When I see posts like this I think of the 6 foot 3 guy who works at the local supermarket who is 350 pounds.

Hey king, this is your year.

Attached: short king spring.jpg (1079x1097, 641.47K)

short king spring is over, now its tall guy fall. sorry loser get to the back of the bus.

we did. you didn't.
>ranging in height from 5' to 6'8", no mention of distribution therein
>the word "normal" does not appear anywhere in relation to mean or median of the set
>it's used to refer to an individual's terminal height, where growth stops, within the window of time in their life that was measured, 31 to 38 years of age
plus you're retarded anyway; the average height of men in the US is 5'9" and its lower in many other countries but higher in other majority white countries medicinenet.com/height_men/article.htm and you're not really out of "normal" until you're an adult male that's below 5'6" or above 6'2" at age 31, probably sooner

Literally you're using height as an excuse for your life failures and its fucking sad bite the bullet and grow up or keep coping and kys but either way be a fucking man for once you cry about your height like a little girl coping has no bounds apparently what a sad sorry sack of shit making up bs excuses

Waiting for this dumb celeb couple to break up hard now that spiderman is over and she's basically fucking other dudes on camera as her career now
Gonna be funny as fuck when her next boo is some 7 ft Greek dude with tribal tats, and mr PP becomes a raging MGTOW for his zoomie fanbois that look up to him

Attached: IMG_20220831_034952_703.jpg (1080x1080, 274.47K)

5'8 manlet hands definitely typed this

Attached: 1661880219180915.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)