Looking back: These games were truly a disgrace to Sinnoh

Looking back: These games were truly a disgrace to Sinnoh....

Attached: 284209348.jpg (850x478, 130.46K)

BDSP fixed everything people hate about DP and Legends Arceus was very soulful and had gameplay the series needed to experiment with since long ago.

You guys didn't like PLA? I thought Sinnoh fans would be happy that their region was the one that Game Freak tried something new with.

>BDSP fixed everything wrong with DP
Platinum did more to fix DP over a decade ago.

Not really, BDSP did more. The engine is faster for one.

BDSP just needed to not have the amie shit and it would've been a 100% upgrade on the originals. Personally I'd rather full remakes for something new but familiar however with PLA we get something brand new in the Sinnoh region so BDSP being faithful remakes is a fair compromise. PLA is excellent and a step in the right direction for at least a competent spinoff series to fill off years between new gens. Needs some tweaks but overall very fun.
Nah most love PLA, Any Forums just has an unusually high amount of contrarians and esports obsessives that can't help but complain about it.

PLA is the only good sinnoh game
>b-buh platinu-
Nope.

Most of us love PLA, but there are a few contrarians who automatically hate everything popular, a few spergs who are mad that it isn't exactly the same as the main games, and a lot of trolls who pretend to hate it to get (You)s, like OP.

I only played PLA because I don't need a 1:1 remake of DPP with nothing new

Regretted playing PLA though since I genuinely did not like it

BDSP should have at least had regionals and Enamorus. Something extra to differentiate itself from the originals.

>shitty encounter tables from DP
>retarded team comps from DP
>3D movement in 2D grid completely fucks the pathfinding and breaks puzzles
shut the the fuck up bootlicking retard

BDSP added mandatory Pokemon amie friendship hax so you’re wrong.

Should have ether had all the Pokemon or new Megas or something

>Nah most love PLA, Any Forums just has an unusually high amount of contrarians and esports obsessives that can't help but complain about it.
False. TPC Marketing team has brought over full-time shills, especially after the BDSP pre-release fiasco (There's a reason why they launched a "Day 1" patch on November 11,th instead of the 19th, the actual release date.), they were clearly listening and wanted to save PR for release date, and give reviewers a better score of the game.
I can gurantee you, when SV leaks and drops on release day, we will get shills at full force, like we did with PLA back in January.

Sinnoh was always shit.

>Platinum is the only good sinnoh game
FTFY.

>Le conspiracy.
Kys.

>new Megas
Empoleon will never get a cool Mega or similar gimmick and that's the biggest bummer now that the Sinnon simping is done.

>>shitty encounter tables from DP
There's more pokemon in the underground.
>>retarded team comps from DP
Filtered zoomer.
D movement in 2D grid completely fucks the pathfinding and breaks puzzles
Oh no not muh very simple pokemon puzzles
And harder postgame bosses and a strong battle tower.

I don’t care about any of that shit faggot. Platinum had better content than your shitty nugen demake.
>b-but the underground-
Tongue my anus.

>new megas
It's been three generations, it's time to move on.

>when SV leaks and drops on release day, we will get shills at full force, like we did with PLA back in January.
A new game is going to have people who are excited to play it? Color me fucking surprised