This was a godsend

This was a godsend

Attached: maxresdefault (56).jpg (1280x720, 129.82K)

>garchomp and salalmence being broken is a good thing for the game guys, trust me

It's the best addition from any gen

Splitting special in two was better.

nerfing Cloyster's Sp.Def was pretty cringe though

Hmm, I'll put it on the same level

>garchomp and salamence
>broken
At least PRETEND you're trying to keep up with the times, Skeletor.

Garchomp was ubers in the same gen that introduced the split, user.

Yeah the game was better when Snorlax countered 80% of the entire cast by itself

>me when i pretend that the only thing that makes garchomp good is physical dragon moves, and not the ridicolous stat spread, straight up unfair ability, good coverage moves and amazing offensive typing

Attached: 1574652960358.jpg (720x408, 94.31K)

no one said it's the only thing that makes it good, but it does contribute massively to why garchomp is broken.

It robbed Sceptile of its signature move

>strong pokemon can't be good because... they just le can't, okay????

salamence was good before the split without being broken

>massively
NTA, but literally everything mentioned to the thing you’re responding to contributed significantly more to Garchomp’s success than Dragon Rush or Outrage.

I hate this name
Physical and special attacks weren't split in gen 4, they were already split. They were decoupled from types.

>having 120 STAB move calculated off its 130 attack stat that hits almost the entire game for at least neutral damage isn't the biggest reason it's broken bros I swear

You can just willowisp it

>just switch in your will-o-wisp user and hope you don't get outsped and 1HKO'd bro

Physical and special being tied to a pokemon’s typing was retarded and I don’t respect the rights of whatever faggot is shitposting this retarded opinion unironically

They were never tied to a pokemon's typing.

It was a lateral change at best. Good Pokemon got better, shit pokemon stayed shit or got even wore due to powercreep. The problem is the Game Freak cares more about making CHARIZARD overpowered than actually balancing the game.

Charizard has consistently been mediocre or bad for the entire series.