Normies are so fucking bullish

Why are the normies so bullish?
It's unreal. Normies are buying houses right now in front of me. Literally bragging about buying houses at work. They also think the company will grow another 40% this year

Attached: 5567777 - sample-fb686411ba1b95097cb9aed8c380b35e.jpg (850x1183, 159.98K)

thats a man

No

it's almost like there's something in the water

Attached: 1661980330838301.png (470x469, 42.39K)

>Literally bragging about buying
You have answer right in front of your nose, OP. They buy not because they are bullish. They do it for external validation.

Counteract the fluoride with baking soda
I/4 tsp per 24fl oz

this
It just happened so why won't it happen again?
Remember: 50% of people have an IQ below 100, and most can't critically think below 110
aka how I learned to stop caring and understand the jews

you're a normie too

>Normies
Normalnigger detected, only low iq subhuman failed normalniggers are writing "normies" because they are afraid to post the words fag or nigger or else their last remaning friends, especily female friends will leave them. They also mostly use normalnigger websites like twitter, facebook or r*ddit so they are used to use less normalnigger hostile language. This is why you see so many failed normalniggers and normalfags using the word "normie" without the suffix fag or nigger. Ignore this non-human trash if you see them, they are incapable of posting an original thought or any worthwhile post or thread, so you only waste your time reading any of their posts.

Attached: 1636532458092.png (480x384, 401.25K)

yeah i dunno, you could be trying to kill me with that advice. i just filter it out

All normies I know are talking about how there's going to be a mega crash

i want to fuck riamu

Giga Chad here, Im bullish. Looks like youre going to lose

It’s called a bubble for a reason chud

Make sure you're actually filtering out the fluoride, though. Don't just buy a Brita pitcher and call it a day.

thanks, yeah i know, brita doesn't do shit

Where do you live ? Here in France, everyone knows the situation is ogre, even Macron had several bearish speaches on TV.

I don't get euros, they seem determined to just lay down and die

Attached: 1607125173961.gif (1250x962, 459.06K)

chest too big. looks old. i am vomit

more riamu pussy for me, homo

I love normies because they're how you actually make money in the market.

(OP)
I love normies because they're how you actually make money in the market.

Attached: c89.gif (300x577, 276.29K)

user...you're the normie.

Nakadashi

you are called a shitskin for a reason, parasite

Im Aryan cope more Retard