God i love Sam Hyde. I wish I was him. I emulate him at work. Sam Hyde is, in my opinion...

God i love Sam Hyde. I wish I was him. I emulate him at work. Sam Hyde is, in my opinion, the last internet celeb who is actually masculine in a legitimate way. Sam shows us all how much we can get away with even in a dystopian society as long as we act like men.

I'm not lying, I wish Sam Hyde was my dad. Imagine how driven I'd be. Imagine how much money I'd be making right now. I would also not be lying by saying I'm a little attracted to Sam in a sexual way. He's actually a magnificent human being. Imagine how productive I'd be having Sam as my dad. Sam, if you're reading this, please adopt me. We'll make so much money together i promise Sam please.

Attached: 0__DSC9498jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 218.78K)

Faggot

and this is folks what a single mother does to a mf

why would you need this faggot as your father to be drinven and to make money?

he's kind of funny but that whole "giving mixed race teenagers raised by single mothers life advice" phase was pretty cringe.

>idolizing a middle aged washed up hipster who is still riding the "ironic" bandwagon 12 years after it was popular who hangs out with weird beta 20 something year olds because no one else finds him funny

I think he's breddy funny, suggest a better alternative

No.

kek

That's the joke

It's hilarious how only terminally sexless male losers find this guy funny. I have never once encountered a female Sam Hyde fan in my life.

my gf finds him hilarious too, sucks to live in a liberal shithole, eh?

He doesn't know...

only women, homosexuals and minorities dislike Sam Hyde

If women don't think it's funny then it's probably really funny.

I enjoy his stuff but I can't abide how he treated Charls

You know its a character he puts on right?

My gf thinks he’s hilarious

how did he treat him senpai?

He’s cool but stop dick riding him fag.

Besides the reporting him to the IRS because Charls was going to pitch his own show, it looks like there's a long history of bullying while they lived together

source

sauce?

Attached: sam hyde.webm (894x720, 2.92M)