BAT HOLDERS IT IS OVER

Brave LOST users TWO MONTHS IN A ROW.
Its over. It's done for. The threads. BAT Saturdays HAHAHAH. Its bleeding. A flash in a pan. Burning the candle at both ends. Getting swallowed up by google. Tweets about covid. No self serve. No search ads No SDK. No THEMIS. ITS DONE. GIVE UP

Attached: august.jpg (354x255, 13.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/transparency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s fake.

brave.com/transparency/

I sold

we will never break 60 million users ever again

It’s fake. Of course you know that John Faggot

Brave is insolvent. They’ve been making Brave initiated BAT purchases to give for ad buys that never occurred, to give the investors the perception that everything is fine. Meanwhile, the company is way overextended with creditors and completely hemorrhaging from the inside. I expect a full terra luna type collapse in the coming months.

Vaporware project

they're still paying you to shill that shit?
cringe

My bowels are placid.

Don't expect anything. It's labor day weekend, nothing is getting done. You guys need to relax.

Attached: 1658384923302.png (1564x2356, 3.42M)

Insider here, 12 people were given pink slips on Friday. At least 5 more will be let go on Tuesday as the company continues hemorrhaging.

You think that's how layoffs happen? A few at a time?

You've just told everyone here that you've never had a real big boy job.

>Big time layoffs at a 200 employee company.
I’ve been 1099 self employed my entire life turtleboy. I’m a freelance entrepreneur. I brokered some ad sales for Brave and made some lifelong friends at the company. You’re in over your head buddy.

Me too. In fact, I'm Brendan's long lost son. Expect an announcement on Monday.

I don’t post on here too often, but I do read the threads after they’ve been archived and you’re the main reason this place is dead.

Basic Attention Token is such a retarded name.

Here’s the problem I changed of and they made it hard for me to transfer my bags from old browser to new the whole add crypto to wallet is gone , so I’ve been browsing without any ads for the last 2 months because they cannot figure out how to implement a simple system. Why no log in with account and continue business as usual, fucking kikes they are worst then the mods here
I’m a simple man I want to click on button and have my problems solved

To clarify because I’m drunk as fuck, I changed pc , and I cannot continue stacking bats from old pc, I can but that will take long for cash out and my old bat will be useless u get it dump niggers underage b& faggots

>Basic Attention Token is such a retarded name.
It’s only retarded to pot smoking gamers who drink monster energy and live off chips and slim Jim’s. BAT is a business token for people who advertise and transact in actual business online. Go buy some APE coin and GTFO nigger

That really hurts my feelings.

Where the fuck is thotposter?

Piece of shit token. Buy this crap if you hate yourself and want to suffer.