Guys I-I busted a nut on my Treecko plushes little green feet...

Guys I-I busted a nut on my Treecko plushes little green feet. I couldn't help it his feet are just so cute and soft! >\\\\<
How do you wash cum off of it?

Attached: tree.png (1000x539, 1021.73K)

Weak cum of a chronic masturbator

Don't be a bitch, lick it off.

please kill yourself OP

Absolute Chad right here.
Godspeed to you OP

Attached: 1660913322325.png (406x400, 205.33K)

bump!

Seek professional help

HRRRR....
YOU GUYS I SHIT MY PANTS
WHAT DO?! HOW I WIPE ASS?

I had a friend who legitimately didn't know what to do when his dog shit on his blanket. I had to sit him down and explain that he did not in fact need to throw it away and he could just remove the shit and clean the fucking blanket. He wasn't autistic or anything, just really fucking uniformed.

me hope he okay

My ex once thought our water stopped working when the power went out. So yeah, there's people like that out there...

Embarrasing amount of cum.
It's like the effort put in bdsp but way smaller.
Do you really love her?

Kaka leak?

In his very stupid defense, he was contemplating throwing it out because he didn't understand that washing machines don't in fact just swish the laundry around in their own soup and there's actual running water involved during the cycles. So, he was forward thinking enough to try and account for the flaw in cleaning something by letting it soak in shit-water. Upside is that he learned how to do his own laundry that day, at the ripe age of 24.

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

Your friend just sounds kind of fucking retarded desu

He never did his own laundry so he never actually contemplated how a washing machine works. People can be glaringly stupid with certain subjects if they don't get experience with them early enough. Had another friend who's really fucking smart, never owned a toaster so he ruined mine by putting toast toppings on the bread before toasting it.

why are you fuckers still posting in this thread

>just really fucking uniformed.
He was uniformed?

He isn't supposed to do laundry! That's a woman's job! You actually turned him into a faggot!

I know you're probably joking/being facetious, but I always laugh at people who are serious about this because it looks totally pathetic when a man has to "fend for himself" (when a woman isn't around) but can't cook, clean, or prepare, etc. It makes us look like sad puppies lol.

that just sounds like laziness to me.