What's the deal with LTC? I've seen it shilled here in the past week and it went up a bit yesterday...

What's the deal with LTC? I've seen it shilled here in the past week and it went up a bit yesterday. Could this really hit ETH's price, or even BTC's?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x640, 37.45K)

not in the next 100 years

It took 4 years to go up 10% and it's down 80% from there. In another 4 years it could hit $500.

So no

LTC isn’t really a great investment
Best I see is it reached $1000 after the next halvening but LTC is a worse investment than XMR or BTC
It’s fantastic as a form of currency though
Basically everything Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be before the digital gold narrative started

Litecoin is the standard, I hold a lot of it

>Could this really hit ETH's price, or even BTC's
what kinda stupid ass question is this?
do you know what marketcap is?

>do you know what marketcap is?
No.

It is the only other crypto apart from Bitcoin with over 20% usage on bitpay.

Charlie Lee tainted Litecoin beyond repair. Kinda like Nano foundation and NANO. There are some events from which recovery is impossible. Also, Litecoin doesn't seem very different from BTC. It's basically the same network with different parameters. I would opt for Monero I think because now we're entering a very different product.

Yes

Well, it will never go to 1600 or higher.
However, now it is at one of its minimums. I expect it to go back to 92 and 147 at some stages, but only in bullish conditions

BTC max supply = 21 million coins
LTC max supply = 84 million coins

The price is not relevant because it's just the marketcap divided by the max supply. If LTC was to reach $20'000, its marketcap would be $1.68 trillion, that is more than the marketcap of all crypto currencies combined.

Price is meaningless, marketcap is everything

ok

Attached: ng.jpg (1422x692, 199.91K)

Bagholders trying to goad idiots into chasing a pump.

bitpay represents a small market. regardless, litecoin is a bitcoin fork. why would a fork hold value?

the fudding is getting old at this point.

Good the bots are doing their job. LTC is the worst don't buy it, Charlie sold at the top, boomer coin.
I need a price drop to reach my 1000 LTC stack.

Shut the fuck up with this Charlie Lee shit
It reached the same heights in the next bullrun, and is still the second most used crypto in transactions

That’s around the marketcap of Bitcoin last November

Litecoin isn’t a fork dude

Reaching the same heights when btc reached 3 times the same heights

Just because it hasn't had much demand doesn't mean it won't. I think with how cheaply it is to use, its accessibility, recognition, network run time, and fungibility will catch people's attention. Especially once third world currencies start collapsing in the next few years.

Attached: 1642041139953.jpg (690x588, 101.56K)