What price are you guys buying back into Bitcoin at?

What price are you guys buying back into Bitcoin at?

Attached: peepee.png (320x320, 111.43K)

Current price

Between $0 and $1

1 dollaridoo. Not a cent more.

current price and downward. will be completely DCA'd by end of 2024

>What price are you guys buying back into Bitcoin at?
$3k

Attached: 1662197195918.jpg (979x1024, 122.63K)

Whenever it goes back to 60,000 American dollars per Bitcoin token

how do you even determine the value of bitcoin?

1k for a dead cat bounce to 4.2k, screencap

$10

understand the role it plays in our financial system. consider the market for the number of participants who would benefit from using the asset (this is easy, it plays a unique role from which all participants may take advantage from at any time, effectively the market for btc is the population of the earth). consider the supply, and its rate of increase.

considering these things its clear the value of one btc should be at least greater than the value of a home, and this is a conservative figure. with 21m supply it will drastically exceed this value

I never buy btc, I will however untether if it reaches 8k but it will go into something else

You think you can just come on here and post a green frog and datamine me bro? What do you think I'm an idiot well you're right I'll be buying back in at 17k

Never. You all need to move on from this shit, there are plenty of better opportunities out there. Crypto is entirely based on the greater fool theory, and once the government regulates it and replaces it with digital USD, you will understand that the coins are worthless and that the Blockchain is a Jewish infrastructure made to support the Great Reset.

>t. coping bagholder
do you realize how retarded and low IQ you actually are, btc has no usecase, it‘s an inefficient meme that needs increasingly absurd amounts of energy to literally do nothing at all, why didn‘t you sell instead of coping this hard?

nigger

Google bitcoin price that's usually how I do it

are ya winning son? keep holding those bags while reddit losers and soccer-moms dump on you retarded brainlet

Mad? How's your fairy dust working out for you? Maybe you'd like to buy some bags of air I'm selling too?

nigger

This is the bottom.

Started my DCA this week.
Sold fairly close to ATH and sat on the sides till now.

nigger nigger

Price target $0.0035

My skin is white you fucking darkie

>no arguments
>no ovaries
that‘s why you aren‘t winning, how‘s your deep red portfolio doing you seething loserfaggot, btc can barely keep above 20k what does that tell us about your dilation technique?
ps: how do I know that you are american and under 30

It will go down to 12k but not for a while. Just be patient.

nigger

i cant believe there are still people alive who havent figured out why btc is worth what it is...

>t. retard who didn‘t sell
if you own 1btc you lost 100,- during our ‚conversation‘ already, shartmarter, imagine losing it all and still feeling smug

I bought all my bitcoin between 4k and 10k
so if it drops to that price again I will buy some more

lmao y'all retards still talking about buttcoin ? lmao it's ded move on