Is fleecing your gf based or cringe?

is fleecing your gf based or cringe?

my gf asked me to take her car to get washed at this expensive hand wash place she gave me $40. I went to self car wash spent $6 pocketed the rest. I also told her I put $100 of gas in for her but actually only put $80

Attached: 1607151340549s.jpg (250x225, 6.45K)

What kind of broke retard are you? Tell her to do it herself

Your gf is actually the one fleecing you and you are too dumb to realize it.

This month I bought my wife a Birkin bag and a Cartier watch.

mine is constantly spending her money too fast, the only reason she has good credit is me. She gets overdrawn like 2-3 times a month sometimes.

Are you sure it's your gf and not your mom?

> This month I bought my wife a Birkin bag and a Cartier watch.

Attached: 1656168751485.png (800x600, 88.16K)

>recieved 40
>spent 86

Attached: 1656067908868.jpg (284x177, 5.55K)

Go woke Go broke Faggot!

>my gf asked me to take her car to get washed at this expensive hand wash place she gave me $40. I went to self car wash spent $6 pocketed the rest.
This is just sensible.

i got money for the gas
made $34

Attached: 1571149274987.jpg (750x744, 51.79K)

I mean i think it's pretty funny if anything. It's just money at the end of the day as long as you're treating her right who cares.

its definitely cringe. stealing is a tactic only emplyed by women and coons. what are you?

That’s you tip. You’re doing about as well as a Doordasher. Both of you are low IQ.

Bro you are pathetic lmao

Based OP redirecting the money hose back to men

kek this
op you are virtually telling us your time costs 0

Assuming you spent 30 minutes washing the car, you're basically admitting your time is worth less than $70 per hour. How poor are you?

Its based af

females are like dogs. You are not letting your golden retriever be in charge of his diet, are you user?

you're not including the the commute, OP is a lvm.