DAILY REMINDER - BITCOIN IS ENGINEERED TO KILL CENTRAL BANKING

>shitcoins are not engineered to kill central banking, they are engineered to transfer your money to a few insiders, preminers, scammers and venture capitals - they will cashout and dump on you
>FIATs like USD/EUR/GBP are all fake, printed out of thin air, unlimited supply, permanently bleeding SHIT-CURRENCIES
>BTC is engineered to attract (futile) attacks by central bankers, governments, mainstream media, keynesians and parasites cause it makes them all irrelevant
>BTC has no top cause all FIATs have no bottom
>BUY ON SPOT MARKETS ONLY
>NEVER USE DERIVATIVES like futures and options, they are just USD-only trading on fake paper-BTC, they dilute the supply canceling the scarcity effect, kill the price discovery, and help market manipulators to keep the price down with naked short selling
>when you keep your money inside an EXCHANGE you are getting SCAMMED with FRACTIONAL RESERVE and you are exposed to risk of CONFISCATION
>NO KEYS NO PARTY, use hardware wallets, move your coins into cold storage, BACKUP your keys/seed
>NEVER TRUST CENTRALIZED PARTIES (exchanges, banks, custodial services, lending platforms, centralized shitcoin wraps like WBTC)
>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a SCAM, central bank rugpulls, they will lose value even faster, kill your privacy, restrict your ability to freely spend your money
>DO NOT SELL WHEN THE MARKET IS TRYING TO SHAKE YOUR POCKETS, BUY MORE
>don't try to time the market, 50% crashes are normal, do not leverage, 2X long leveraged traders will get wiped out
>DO NOT SHORT, LONG LEVERAGE, SWING (or you will lose it all)
>BTC is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a don't-get-poor-slowly scheme
>run a full Bitcoin Core node, don't trust, verify
>CoinJoin
>use non-custodial LN wallets for small tx
>don't think it's too late, it's never late, FIATs will always keep bleeding purchasing power
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE TASK, BUY SPOT AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS SAFE AFTER WITHDRAWING YOUR BTC INTO COLD STORAGE
DON'T FUCK IT UP user

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

I know, that is why I buy BSV, the real bitcoin that actually scales and does what the whitepaper says it does.

it occurred to me today how bitcoin as we know it will die. it will come back later, but in a much different form

>sue random pleb on the internet
>pleb get 2 millions in donations to fight a moron called csw
>*cough cough*
>csw magically got pneumonia and cannot go to court
kys clown

Why BTC > LTC? LTC has fixed all of BTC's bullshit problems like its fungibilitty woes, it's inability to scale etc and it's being actively developed instead of being held back by a cabal of centralized mining power that only votes in a way that benefits them not the network.

I said BSV, nothing to do with CSW. Where are the 4 Gig blocks on BTC? Remind me, is it still 7tx/second.

Only retarded people will buy BTC it is a scam coin 0 use case dead coin stop posting idiot

No people actually buy BTC, it is pumped internally by exchanges with Tether, which is totally backed by the united states dollar, totally, they sweared on it.

they are all garbage worthless and useless transactions
total bsv value on those 4gb blocks is 0.05 bsv
moron, you didn't realize yet there is BTC which is sound money and the rest is a giant premined venture capital shitshow
there is only one use case for BTC: sound money
that's all it has to do

>No people actually buy BTC
i buy BTC with every paycheck and i'm doing that for several years already
>it is pumped internally by exchanges with Tether
2 more weeks

0.05 BSV? So you are saying it works as cash, just as it was meant to.

If you have to put "the real" infront of it then its not the fucking real one you retard

Sound of a scammer bitcoin is going to 0 soon people will realize how useless it is . You just want to pump it because you bought at $68000 and hoodled retard.

what if I told you that nakamoto consensus possesses a key flaw exploitable by external financial conditions that, once triggered, will make dumping it to zero game-theoretically optimal, unless the protocol changes substantially before those conditions are met

it's not cash, it's just taal spamming retarded transactions to themselves and paying zero fees since they also get the block reward every time they mine a block
it's all circlejerking
it's an useless stunt
i bought all the way up from 3 digits to 69k and all the way down and i will continue to buy at any price

Most people are retarded and can't read or can but don't understand the whitepaper, so its good to educate them about what happened and what Bitcoin actually is. Thus, I choise to say the "real bitcoin", and I mean this logiclly, empirically, and as a matter of fact. What of it, have you read it and compared it to all the forks out there?

then do it and short it, faggot
it's a free market, if you are right you make money
if you are wrong you get rekt

the necessary pieces aren't in place yet
there is still time to save bitcoin

some of the bsv insanities...
>welcome to law
>key != ownership
yeah truly the bitcoin manifesto
go kys

So what? Bitcoin is meant reward the miners only in block rewards. BSV is zero fee.

mastercard owns chainalysis
fuck you and your glass bathroom
im not shitting in it

Attached: maximad.jpg (1207x873, 143.58K)

When did I saw welcome to law? You are brainwashed by your bags. You need to grow a pair a pair of bags and do you own research.

Lmao bsv still has a 1 billion mcap. Enjoy another -99% on that hahahaha

And yet, it had more tx than all other blockchains combined. You don't make money betting on which has always seen the light and failed. BSV has not even seem the light. I will eat all moneny you put into crypto because i hold the only coin that functions.

zoom out now
>chainalysis
their capabilities are way overestimated