Where do NEETs see themselves when they're in their 30s?

Everyone has moved on and you are too old for education or decent work. You are all alone because you decided to rot, it's already too late to change

Attached: 0p6o3yzx8p751.jpg (729x450, 33.62K)

It's never too late to change. 30 is nothing. This is the crab bucket mentality

Define decent work. If you are not a midwit and have some intelligence to you then factories and big companies such as amazon(fulfillment centers) or whatnot have opportunities to advance. Problem is at that stage if you are unwilling to step outside of your comfort zone for a few months to try anything new then have fun squandering what wealth if any is left for you.

you asked an open ended question, and then you added multiple subjective pessimistic statements. i disagree with them all, and i think the best things in life are free. if i want to change, i will, but i don't. so i'll continue to go to the beach daily, sleep when I want to, lift weights and shitpost. there is no problem

35 NEET going strong.
In reality I have support nets keeping me from truly hitting rock bottom. If those nets should be cut then it'll likely be a freefall into suicide.

it probably never began. You don't neet unless you are already in a genetic prison.
You were already rejected because of your face or because of your autism.

Attached: genetic_prison.jpg (600x450, 25.84K)

I swear it’s one evil fuck making every single demoralization thread on biz, why don’t you just kill yourself, mmmkay?

if you've neet'd for that long you should be disgustingly rich from something low-effort like crypto or stocks.

It’s never too late to change your hikikomori ways user. My cousin did nothing in his 20s but playing video games and fucking around, started med school at 30 and is now a resident in cardiology at 36.
It’s really hard but it’s possible.

Lol same. I have crypto, and 4 small side businesses. I am okay. But if something unexpected happens to those, bye bye time.

>resident in cardiology
Working yourself to death as physician isn't making it

I see myself a homeless man who frequently smashes phones, rants at random people about the evils of sin and how their god (money) consumes them totally and turns them against their family.

I would jerk off on public buses frequently scream exerpts of das capital, or wage labor and capital at leftists, and then scream evola at right wingers.

Young men would frequently try to kill me for being a turd. My livelhyhood would be apeanut butter hoard

OP is too lazy to fix his shit so he tries to drag the other fags down with him.

YWNBAW
how do I tell a female that I do not own any single social media account?

Say you use a social media platform called 4channel

That is making it according to normalfags.

>too old for education
They don’t have an age limit of when you can attend college. They only care about your money and making sure you have a good gpa.

Attached: 9ACECC05-0895-470E-8B26-668C587FEFEC.jpg (640x642, 260.72K)

>caring about your simulated age in the simulated bullshit fake world
it's never too late and you have far fewer actual choices to make in the simulation than you think you do. most of it was pregenerated along the story arc and your just along for the ride.

If you want a family of your own just lmao if you're a NEET beyond 25

If you want to cope with shitty "hobbies" and be depressed playing globohomo bing bing wahoo at 40 and coping with increasingly cucked internet then be NEET

I saw the writing on the wall so decided to make serious money and planned my future

Inb4 seething NEETs

Yet he is way happier and feels like he lives a much more meaningful life than when he was a NEET.
Besides the slave hours are only during residency, you can do 4 days a week or even less once you're an MD, it just depends how much money you want to make.

Attached: A071BF40-64AA-453A-8F0A-3B93F0E2ABCF.jpg (500x374, 36.27K)

Yeah every time I see this shit posted on Any Forums I think most 4cucks must unironically never have gone to university even though it's easy. There are so many dudes in their 40s and 50s going back to university to better themselves.

So many buzzwords yet you don’t even know what you’re talking about

How in the fuck is Mario politically motivated? What do nips have to do with progressive politics. Jesus Christ this thread is a case study on schizos

Attached: D5E4D5B9-8F7A-47ED-A70F-56663B7DF309.jpg (1594x1518, 129.13K)

Enjoy never marrying a cute virgin lmao

alright big boy whats your status?

>Seething NEET pretends to miss the point

Like clockwork

housewife desu, thank god for being a woman.