Apparently Ed Sheeran did something for #ScarletViolet (maybe an in-game song?). "It's a big surprise" the leaker said

>Apparently Ed Sheeran did something for #ScarletViolet (maybe an in-game song?). "It's a big surprise" the leaker said
>mfw

Attached: FZ_HpIHXoAE6E8s.png (780x438, 196.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WosrUnjb2UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the hell is ed sheeran

Big name music artist that most of the population's known for over a decade. Get out of your cave or use the internet for more than just Pokemon.

Yeah, so? Honestly kind of surprising it's take this long. I expected something like Skrillex doing the opening for KH3 for SwSh with some British singer.

That guy your mom masturbates to

Stop making this thread nobody knows or cares to know who ed sheran is

I don't listen to him nor even follow pop culture in the slightest snd even I know who this guy is

Some faggot idk

Hi Ed Sheeran

I unironically don't know him either
And only knew him because of a Chinese Gacha meme

you’ve actually got to be a fucking basement dweller to say something this retarded i don’t like the ginger faggot but he’s literally one of the biggest artists of the past decade

zoom zoom

An actor who played in Game of Thrones

>There's a Pokemon game with music composed by ed sheeran and an indie game developer.

>You ride the legendary Pokemon like a bike and it functions like a mario kart 8 vehicle.

>Non binary pokemon

>Open world region where gym leaders apparently don't scale.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

So what’s it gonna be this time?

>TPC throws subtlety out the window
>Shape of you plays while Ed fucks Ho-oh on screen. It is incredible detailed and graphic

>yfw

Attached: AEB5EE56-2C15-45D2-8974-357E1E4A05D9.jpg (500x559, 26.03K)

It's gonna be the Credits Theme

ligma balls

That guy that got cucked by Niall.

>use the internet for more than just Pokemon

Fuck no

Why not a Spanish singer since the game takes place in Spain?
youtu.be/WosrUnjb2UQ

GameFreak I’m pretty sure is trying to intentionally kill the franchise at this point. Make sure its dead so they don’t have to make the games anymore.

Ed Sheeran posted on his social media before his progress on a living dex
This dude actually plays and enjoys the games
Stop being so concerned and/or turn on your radio for an hour

Attached: 20220703_073301.jpg (567x319, 22.97K)

>Non binary pokemon
The rest of your post has legitimate complaints, so don't ruin its credibility with this meme. The games are still made by a Japanese development team, fortunately. For now...