This guy named Eric Wall says the eth merge is priced un negatively meaning it is really undervalued right now

This guy named Eric Wall says the eth merge is priced un negatively meaning it is really undervalued right now

Attached: 20220903_000021.jpg (400x400, 13.48K)

Ite senpai

Wow. Sounds like a very intelligent influencer in the crypto space. I shall pay him $30,000 to shill my scam coins (proof of stake, of course).

Eric was a total faggot with Chainlink WP2 but I have increasing respect for his takes.

He's an idiot. ETH is currently trading at a 820x multiple and the global economy is in the midst of a recession. Nobody has any discretionary income to buy a picture of a monkey sucking a dick.

I do

the guy doesn't seem to have a grasp on neither bitcoin or ethereum
completely clueless on the actual technical side of both,but also surprisingly clueless on how the merge actually reduces overall expenditures greater than the issuance reduction it gets.

the only thing bullish about the merge is the complete lack of withdrawals for an indeterminate amount of time.

>un-negatively
Nobody worth listening to will ever use this phrase

Attached: 92CE8E22-2126-4735-840E-18CB71356099.jpg (1170x866, 219.47K)

typo, "priced in negatively" implies that eth is priced with the assumption that the merge will not succeed. with the implication that it will pump hard once the merge succeeds

You better frame it then because you will be holding that piece of shit for a long time.

Just another retarded fag with a micro penis and an incel

I see. My position is that it is too hard to know for sure at this point as there are two competing pressures. There's a high chance that there will be a selloff dump directly before the merge on people who are trying to "double their eth," but the current scam that is staking is short term bullish with how much of the supply is about to get tied up for at least months

you'd have to have the iq of a nigger to think that anything that's happened in the past 12 months has been pricing in a failure.

stay poor

I have the view similar to that it is partially priced in. i don't think it will dump beforehand, I just think it will spark a mini run once the merge completes

if there's no evidence of any censoring, it might, because that isn't priced in.
but the merge working is absolutely priced in.

That's a woman.

Chainlink is a centralized shitcoin with a broken security model. Everything he said was factually correct. You're only upset because he said something negative about what you're bagholding.

Hi Eric.

:^)

>he
she is a tranny
an attention seeker tranny
a like-farming whore with double digits IQ