Truth

Truth.

Attached: 0.jpg (600x856, 496.32K)

That's not true she also has a pikachu clone

wrong. i certainly remember her hideous fucking hair style

That's not true she's part of an endangered species of punk girls that aren't morbidly obese

Always thought it was a low key Joker reference.

Her entire character is deadpan girl rival that's sporty but hardly social. The forced smile is no more distinctive than saying "smell ya later", having a do-nothing crush or having a malasada addiction.

Attached: marnie_spikemuth.webm (1920x1080, 1.75M)

It's cute, and everyone loves it. Antimarniefaggots need to find something better to do.

True, but she's hot as fuck so it's ok.

>muh personality
Why do we care about this again? To build personality, you need to have more text, not the 5 phrases we get per character in a pokemon game.
This is the same board that shits their pants because they can't stand dialogue in SM, no one here has the right to complain about this shit.

They made this girl just to pander to moe otakus and it shows on every level, from her design to her non-existent personality to her laughable role in the story. She might as well have been designed by commitee to be as unassuming and unoffensive as possible, only given a dark outfit to differentiate her from Lillie and so otaku can scream "gap moe!!!"

Attached: 1595535363626.jpg (251x189, 42.7K)

>swsh's storyline is half assed
Color me surprised. When will the Twatter rabble realize they're eating garbage

Good post, tired of those faggots

No you don't understand, it's how I can cut your favorite 2D girl at the knees and claim superiority

And yet Bede has more personality

kek and knows basic ablutions.

>she's part of an endangered species of punk girls that aren't morbidly obese
obesity IS punk dipshit, thinness is normiecore as fuck

Thinness is not normie anymore.

>thinness is normiecore
lol
lmao

I mean if you ignore all the other gym leaders, E4, and Champions with no personality then I guess you’d actually make sense

this.

The difference is that "smell ya later" and masalada addiction is actually funny and engaging. Marnie is just gap moe character #5925

pure cope

You were probably sweating just from typing that you fat fuck

>To build personality, you need to have more text
Couldn't be more wrong. A character's design can express their personality without a single word, it depends on their style, their expression, their poses. Marnie looks simply deadpan moeshit with a punk costume and that's exactly what she is.

>Here's your pokemon Rei clone

no fucking thanks.

People are just tired of her being praised as one of the greatest characters this franchise has to offer

Attached: N_Zekrom.jpg (1280x928, 678.36K)

B-B-But Marnie BAD!!

I don't even like Marnie but this isn't true. 99% of her waifufag fans have no delusions about her being a particularly well written or important character, they just like her design and find the smile thing cute.