Hourly wage: $18.50

>hourly wage: $18.50

Attached: FFD03C83-0C9B-4693-89FB-6E74B8302494.jpg (482x427, 128.83K)

What are you doing fellow poorfag

Attached: 16600467795132.jpg (392x590, 38.84K)

I make $43.35 an hour as a chemical plant operator. I do very well. I live right outside New Orleans and I have made over $100k a year for the last 3 years. I’m 28.

Are you union? Our plant operators are and most make more than the lab chemists like me

Shiiiiiit I’ve got engineering classmates making less than that

No, my plant isn’t Union. We also make more than the lab chemists but that’s because it’s a salary position that works 4/10s where as we are hourly and work shift. For instance, I’m making double time and a half for work tonight

>$8.75
>sell auto parts.
Don't live like a Rockefeller, but I have a roof over my head and a car, and VA benefits, so I'm doing okay. It helps that I live in an area with a low cost of living

When I'm billing for iOS development work, I bill $170/hour.
However, I freelance--so out of that I need to cover my own health care, vacation and sick leave, and other benefits folks customarily get at an employer.
Further, I get paid $0/hour when I'm not working--which is often. And a lot of work I do is not "billable"--such as finding the next client. So on average I make a good living--but not a $190k/year living.... yet

Attached: 16352164445321.gif (498x498, 595.36K)

>$18.20 (the actual number has more decimal places that is worthy my time to keep track of)

I'm an environmental consultant at entry level for being in a full time role, still live with the mother

You mean you make 22 dollars an hour and are required to work in subhuman conditions for 80 hours a week destroying your lungs by ingesting chemicals all day long lmfao. The cope of blue collar retards is unbelievable

$6.25/hr, but with tips and the occasional side hustle I end up with $60-65K/yr. And I know this because I report all my income

Im a professional crypto investor. Started on 2015 while working on retail, i made the minimum wage. Now i make wages of 10k per week just from one of my biggest tokens alone (VINU).
Im 32, living alone, no wife, no gf, that is still a work in progress

Attached: 1635422687.jpg (250x250, 7.21K)

>Im a professional crypto investor
that's fucking sad

I'm selling ice cream, everything but burgers.

this

>hourly wage: $13
>hours: almost cut in half
>refrigerator: empty

Attached: wage chad.png (723x757, 200.76K)

I keep memecoins just because I can tell my family that I am rich walking dogs

>hourly wage $15
>caring for little killer gremlins
just kill me

fucking homer simpson KEK

OP must be a mechanical engineer.

Knew a union construction guy working on pipelines. Got $40/hr of Canadadough to wipe dust off pipe. Made me wonder what am I doing with my life.

must be a nurse

Is your name simpson by any chance.

>I work 80 hours a week and make 100k a year
I'm glad you were honest and didn't pretend you did 2 hours of work to make 200k a year like other faggots on this gay board.