I do I profit off of ISO20022?

Attached: picforbizthreadimgoingtoposttonight.png (1356x902, 799.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yZHveWFvqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy XRP

xrp is a shitcoin eoy marketcap too big. buy xdc, low cap big potential.

You don't. ISO 20022 is just a banking standard but doesn't dictate any current solutions (Ripple, Stellar Lumens, IOTA, etc...) as being required to be compatible. It's really just hopium by bagholders of those projects.

Bagholders of stinky "in it for the tech" bags that have seen 0 adoption in 5 years will be mad at you for telling the truth
>Xrp
>Xlm
>Iota
>Algo
Wow what a coincidence they all only go down

Kek, a token on the xrpl is already seeing real world adoption in a very highly regulated sector. Like legitimately one of the few coins(possibly the only coin) seeing any sort of real world use outside of speculation(see:gambling).

QNT is the secret big bag

>band
>api2
>supraoracles

chainlink

chainlink is the only project actually working with big finance

Attached: 1642191974356.jpg (1685x604, 224.36K)

>yes, they will use Microsoft
>no, that doesn’t mean that they will use windows

Attached: 5DF0AC9D-A6FD-459A-9527-D740FE40B41B.jpg (581x675, 80.32K)

True, but anyone that hasn't seen it by now doesn't deserve to make it. I had patience for a long time but at this point the fud is making me want nobody else to make it. The less of us that make it, the more that each of us individually make it. Others suffering makes me become wealthier in this world. NEWFAGS DO NOT BUY LINK TNN

Ywnb ISO20022 you’re not even INATBA top kek don’t even have SOC2 certificates

youtube.com/watch?v=-yZHveWFvqM
>market cap market cap market cap!

Literal nothing burger. Ywn have DTCC on board and chainlink executives working within the government.

this. QNT, HBAR, DAG, XDC, ALBT, LCX. I will be fucking loaded next cycle

>Yes they will use a spreadsheet
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT HECKIN QUICKBOOKS!?

>they WILL use the pen
>NO, they WILL NOT use INK

>they WILL use a pen
>it will DEFINITELY be this pen, GO ALL IN ON THIS PEN

None of that shit even matter without chainlink retard

Not even the same comparison retard kek ISO is international standard organization, so yes, they will all use the same pen that’s the point retard. You niggers think CBDCs will be build on ERC20 cuckchains kek

Kek retard. No qualifications means no adoption. Banks will not even listen to you if you’re not an INATBA member.

No ALGO? Gary Gensler allegedly shills for the shitcoin.

Yes algo
CCIP before Chainlink lol

DTCC has been on board since the beginning. I think you're just being tongue in cheek though, Blythe Masters is at the bottom of all of this. Follow the feet, get assblasted.

You must be mistaken, XRP doesn’t need chainlink and is fully onboard with DTCC and has multiple people from Ripple working there too, I doubt those people will pump your bags.