Algorand General

You DO have money in the dark horse, don't you?
>globohomo approved
>"""carbon negative""" (even more globohomo approval)
>ecosystem only in its infancy
>state proofs, solves the trilemma
>vestige just released and is popping
>do not buy bartle doo

Attached: 1638576472908.jpg (1280x720, 99.48K)

I boughted the bartle doo. What now?

What makes this better then doge coin feat. Lord musk.

Only buy dogecoin, fuck algorand and his faggot ass pony.

Metaphorly the 'dark horse' is gonna get sent to the 'dog food' factory, after getting scraped off the highway.

> Cuz I'm gonna smoke that fucker with my Tesla truck. Probably wont even feel it.

it really is simple. even tho the algorand foundation is fucking retarded thankfully all we have to do is just keep buying vest and we’ll be rich when liquidity returns because they’re quite literally carrying algo on their backs

Voting A for both measures
Fuck the foundation

lmao why do newfag shills think greentext is used for emphasis or whatever the fuck you think you're doing with it there
you retards stick out like a sore thumb

i've been picking up some more algo lately
did you hear that algo is the taliban coin now and afghanistan's digital payment system will run off of algorand? bullish

Talibalgorand
>still not funny
Fight me kafir

Probably fudding my own bags but it's too funny. Someone do Italian mafiosos and Philippines slum lords.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-02 20-22-33.png (1212x616, 686.73K)

Official Payment System of Philippines

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-02 20-30-09.png (1783x1258, 1.13M)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-02 20-34-53.png (607x287, 183.51K)

Keep them coming

Do not make Algorand threads!
Do not post in Algorand threads!
Ignore all Algorand threads!
Do not post information about Algorand on Any Forums!
Do not let the LUNC fags and LINK baggies know about Algorand!
Filter “Algo” on Any Forums, and tell others to do the same. Carbon credits don’t do shit for the environment, the Taliban is literally going to use this shitchain to move all of their fucking money, and Silvio Micali doesn’t even know what the trilemma is. ALGO is the worst performing asset in history, you WILL lose all of your money if you sell your ETH and buy ALGO right now. Do not buy ALGO, do not stake ALGO, and most certainly do not use your ALGO to provide liquidity for their burgeoning shitcoin ecosystem (brought to you by Vestige). The merge is the greatest technological advancement in history, Vitalik Buterin is the greatest computer scientist of all time AND his cock is massive. ETH $10000 EoY, ALGO $0 EoY, simple as.

From one baggie to another, that was based!

Attached: 87C11011-D574-4420-AC6B-CAA71339934A.jpg (1200x600, 66.7K)

MY YIELDLY MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY

Attached: yieldly-price-will-yieldly-fly-to-moon.jpg (2201x901, 975.38K)

I'm gonna re-live my childhood with NFT football cards

Attached: Fbp1DhpWYAESBAf.jpg (1040x585, 169.85K)

hey grzsegorsz when is the shitcoin launcher coming out for vestige? i want this turd to start floating

its in the audit

Why has no one suggested to tie the ultimate team cards to nfts. That would be real use case to resell the cards for actual money. As of now you can’t sell your card pack openings back to the market like on steam. So why not have the huge card market and tie them to nfts, the game would not only get real $ revenue from pack openings, but also the secondary sales for real $ forever...it was already p2w for who has best cards but now they could earn the exchange fee as well

Attached: AD35DAB5-ECF8-48DC-BA40-947C9C64F5E6.png (1200x686, 848.32K)

Imagine ever thinking Algo could make you money

I did not and will not buy barttledoo

Attached: 427D9BF0-25B4-4B3A-B225-8BE59D6E1F87.jpg (607x759, 61.82K)