Getting 7k soon, whats a realistic way to invest my money that isnt crypto or stocks...

Getting 7k soon, whats a realistic way to invest my money that isnt crypto or stocks? I've considered something with cars since I'm already in this industry and have experience with detailing, general maintenance and the car market. I wanted to open a smog shop but my market is saturated. What do?

Attached: 1616606381168.png (750x737, 603.6K)

Find somewhere lacking an adequate car shop and open one there.
This would mean relocation but if you want to start a business and remain profitable, your best bet is to provide a service where it's most needed.

A lube shop seems like a kind of distant goal for me, I'm really open to any kind of realistic suggestions but thought I should throw out some skills that I have.

Well starting with 7k would make that a little difficult, but if you're willing to go for a loan you could potentially found the business you intend to build, if not you could put your money into investment savings while you work to accumulate the remaining capital needed to do so.
I can't quite come up with much else unfortunately given my lack of familiarity with the industry you're familiar with.

Well that's the problem isn't it? How the fuck do you expect to do anything with a measly seven thousand dollars? no, seriously. Do you think your grandparents could have done anything with seven thousand dollars during the recession of the seventies? Nope. You need something quite a bit more substantial to be able to call it an "investment" if you're doing it outside the crypto world. That's why everyone is obsessed with memecoins like vinu that still need little investment to be able to yield many results, is because unfortunately, unless you have a very good idea, time and more than 25 thousand dollars you can hardly make any kind of affordable investment.

Attached: 16233105655.jpg (192x262, 9.55K)

>relocate
ha, nope

good post, now gtfo i need to cope for a bit

cheesed to meet you op

Attached: 16238795.png (200x252, 4.8K)

you really she can do it with just 7k?

invest in a pyramidal scheme and scam people regularly

Attached: 164321113213.jpg (820x740, 93.21K)

my dad opened up a shop with 5k last year, that will do to make a living for a couple of months, if you play your cards okay it's totally doable

Ibond

most sane biz user

>unless you have a very good idea, time and more than 25 thousand dollars
time is often undervalued in its importance to make a good investment, good post

My grandpa died in prison for being a scammer.

Attached: 1662198453458.jpg (336x330, 12.92K)

your grandpa was saul goodman

Don't get involved in a family business, my uncle and I opened a restaurant and now we are fighting over the profits

The only way to make it

imagine making a cheap copy 20 years before the original show is released

Attached: 1661856493254.png (123x129, 23.05K)

Basically all Nintendo games

I only like memecoins because I like dogs

Attached: 1663184549376.jpg (400x400, 29.21K)