So we can pretty much settled with this, right?

>AEW books better high stakes/workrate focused feuds
>WWE books better midcard/entertaiment focused feuds. Better production value too

We can agree at least on this, right? A ppv in which AEW books the 2-3 big matches and WWE books everything else would pretty much be perfect

Attached: 112.jpg (848x477, 34.32K)

>WWE
>entertainment

production value is a meaningless nothing buzzword

>>AEW books better high stakes/workrate
lmao, unless theres someone like christian or danielson involved im not watching that indie 200mph trash, go watch chikara youll get the best matches.

Ojama you have been seething for 24 hrs please calm down

No, it's not. Even in WWF slowest point during the Monday Night War, their production valued made any WCW event looked cheap by comparison.

>has been calling anyone who disagrees with him "ojama" for 24 hours

Lose weight and stop evading.

Define production value. The cuts & shakes every fucking instant are not that.

They offer different products. What AEW does is never going to draw an audience like WWE does. Ever since Vince took over the WWF he wanted to separate himself from the rest of the pack by making his show a spectacle.

The territories died because they believed too much in wrestling.

>stages
>arena effects and atmosphere
>camera cuts
>graphics

Pretty much anything in an event that isnt purely the wrestlig part. I'm barely able to find any concrete difference in identity with any AEW events. They all looks the same, while WWE big events (all their other events are complete trash) have a clear identity even by just watching their logos

sorry bro, chikara got cancelled because the owner had heterosexual sex with a consenting woman

>spectacle

another STUPENDOUS buzzword

Territories died because they were run by old carnies from the 60s who couldn't keep up with Vince being cutthroat

lel you are that one person who is actually impressed by those lame "3D" objects in entrances aren't ya?

>camera cuts

KWAB

problem is WWE has like 5 good shows in an entire year

AEW for general wrasslin is more consistant

AEW is better wrestling
WWE is better trash TV for retards

Cont.
The only production value in which the trannies are better than the sloppy shop currently for me is the theme songs part. WWE modern themes are atrociously boring

>go watch chikara
found a /wooo/ faggot

Yea, OP here. That's pretty much my idea
AEW offer overall much better shows, but i struggle to find any sense of "difference" between their PPV's and their weekly shows. Aside the paywall and a slighter higher workrate ratio their all feel the same

The Big 4 of the sloppy shops as single big events (WM, Royal Rumble, Summerslam and Crow Jewel) aside occasional flops (this year's RR) still felt with a complete different gravitas to me. From the arena size to the the rest

Gimmick Era and AE should already proved to everyone the (good) Sport Entertaiment draw more dimes than any (good) Professional Wrestling could ever dream to.
But at the same time, (bad) Sport Entertaiment can reache levels of low no (bad) Professional Wrestling can reach

So as i said in other posts, AEW can never reach the lows WWE can reach. But neither can peak their (rare) actually good and memorable events

kek source?

i wasnt being serious

>real athletes aren't fast! they move like they're wading through molasses!

Sports entertainment always drew more than wrestling. The WWF didn't have nearly as good wrestling as Crockett or the rest of the NWA did.

>strawman

>So we can pretty much settled with this, right?
Hello sird