Picks starter with type advantage over you

>Picks starter with type advantage over you
What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: FireRed_LeafGreen_Blue.png (768x1280, 495.94K)

Because his grandad played favorites with you. He was an insecure and neglected faggot, acting as an asshole to cope and compensate. That’s why it felt so good to annihilate his asscheeks despite the type advantage.

I miss this type of rival.

just making the smart moves. he wants to be a winner.

>I miss this type of rival.
you must have really shitty taste then user.

in nearly all of Blue's illustrated designs for the games, (with the exception of the Alola design, and some sprites), he's wearing some sort of necklace. I wonder if it's important to him.

Everyone always says he's an asshole but all of his dialogue suggests that he's just a childhood friend who is competitive.

Perhaps a misinterpretation due to the anime were he was an asshole that makes ash seethe

Attached: c70.png (512x512, 28.12K)

He wanted to pick his starter first.

This he and Barry are basically cut from the same cloth, with Blue probably being just a little bit more ambitious.

Fatherless.

it makes it satisfying when you beat him

He may not be a criminal like Silver, but he sure as hell wasn't nice. A guide describes him as a childhood friend that turned into more of a bully as they got older.

He did nothing wrong. Fucking granddad preferred some random kid to his own grandson. Oak forgot his FUCKING NAME. And all he was trying to do was prove himself. Picking the Pokemon with type advantage is just natural anyway.

>Named after a color that isn't lame
>Became the champion
>Has 10 badges and beat every gym before you
>Can talk
>Has two male voice actors in english and one male voice actor in japanese while you only have one male voice actor in english
You. You were his problem.

>Oak forgot his FUCKING NAME
that's just an excuse for the player to name their rival

He wanted first pick, you were a prick and went first, so he decided to fuck you specifically.

Also he was in the lab first

Retard take

He's clearly a shithead

Because he was a chad that actually understood the game and you were some dumb kid looking for some gay ass japanese adventure trope.

FRLG Blue's face looks weirdly wide.

>He's clearly a shithead
That's why defeating him is satisfying