What freelance work has the most demand

So I got my masters in Finance right when the covid pandemic started. I've been NEETing ever since (I take care of my mom and I stand to inherit a decent sum of money). I want to make some money doing freelance work. I am trying to get into copywriting, but it seems like a really saturated field of people who have no idea what hey are doing (half of my work experience is in direct sales so I know bad salesmanship when I see it). Is learning to code still viable? If so, which languages are in demand? I'm kind of a slacker POS, but i'm an 125 IQ autodidact. I have no issue bullshitting or doing work that others would see as immoral.

Attached: mms.png (1500x1500, 96.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxxEk9wlvd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teaching and instruction.

Attached: 1640026551416.jpg (700x530, 39.6K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=AxxEk9wlvd8
Can't see it. It says the video is unavailable

>youtube.com/watch?v=AxxEk9wlvd8
Understood

Thanks for letting me know.

I figured I have some extra time on the side so I set up an upwork account. How can anyone benefit from that platform? the available projects pay almost nothing at all (Wanted: Full website. Will pay $5), and yet there are like 50 people who apply for it. What's the catch? What am I missing here? I knew it was bad, but this is cartoon level bad...

Attached: artworks-qnVhh8kb0B13BWly-vw3N4g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 66.35K)

Bc there's a whole shit ton of clients who don't know shit about anything and a whole shit ton of freelancers competing on price alone.

If you don't use the filters, it's the world's largest cluster fuck of a flea market.
Cursing and cynicism aside, in my experience, once you find a decent client/freelancer, more work will come of it. The hardest part is just landing that one contract. And no one wants to read or review portfolios all day, so price becomes an easy delimiter, like guys needing to be 6ft+ on dating apps.

I put 6'4" on my upwork profile.. never been better.

Ive had a potential client wanting to make the next airbnb. Quoted 85/hr and he said 55/hr was the most he can do. Good luck making an airbnb-like product with 55/hr.

>I'm an autodidact
>tell me which coding languages are le good
Not much of an autodidact.

Taking care of dogs, especially if they are ninjas and have cool bandanas has become a major freelance worker's position. Especially because they charge so little for so much work, its stupid

I got so obsessed with Japanese culture that I ended up investing in things that have names related to it, like shibnobi, my mom is considering sending me to a military school if I don't move out

help me I just want to eat ramen in peace without being bothered by a bitch that complains all the time
>pic highly related

Attached: ME.png (1080x1920, 3.38M)

>goose howard
the only weeb that I respect

sorry, too focused on the artwork.
shitty game I can't finish the 5th night

>tell me which coding languages are le good
Isn't that the point?

Attached: 1661988542657.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Just open a store of anime stuff and that's it, it's cheap and a lot of idiots buy dragon ball merchandise.

That sounds like being a bureaucratic programmer lmao

at least you'll have money, that shit is going to blow up in the middle of the month

fnaf does not deserve its community
its creator sucks trump's dick so much

Autodidact would imply he can normally figure shit out on his own.

Autodidact refers to, in the most general sense, an individual who possesses the capacity to teach themselves a specific skill or concept. For example: I taught myself how to build a computer, I taught myself how to set up a SOHO network, I taught myself the basics of Linux, etc. Just give me a book that is somewhat well written and the teaching part I can handle on my own. The reason why i'm asking which programming languages are in demand is because there are several articles which claim that X, Y, Z languages are in demand. However, I am unable to find any freelancing work available for said languages. Do you understand?

Thanks for the suggestion user. Coincidentally, you are like the 3rd person to suggest teaching. In my masters program, the head of the business faculty insisted that I get a doctorate and teach. I can talk for hours and I love to explain things.