You have to sacrifice your morals to become wealthy

Why does it have to be this way? Why can't I ascend to the top without dialing back my morals? I see this in many other big money makers everywhere, online and offline. Oftentimes, it's immoral unempathetic psychos who make it big.

Attached: angrycryingwojaktemplate.png (860x836, 76.03K)

give some concrete examples

when I finally became wealthy I joined a yachting club and at one of the meetings they made a clone of me and then had sex with it in front of me.

A lot of people got rich selling things they know are shit
see: 2008

>Mark Zuckerberg literally stole the idea of facebook from one of his college buds
> Jeff Bezos doesn't give a fuck about the inhumane working conditions of amazon facilities (remember those tornado deaths when workers weren't allowed to leave? also no bathroom breaks, etc.)
> All of those rich youtube gurus (they deceive through revenue numbers so that people buy their course that just rehashes what they've already said on youtube)
> Other youtubers like Coffeezilla who play the "call everyone out" game for money and clout - they don't care if they destroy the lives of others, as long as it gives them a buck
> Market manipulators in stocks and crypto - the term "exit liquidity" exists for a reason, it's simply stealing money from the masses, and they do this with evil self satisfaction every time
> Bill Gates buying up all of the land in the U.S. so we can all be fed synthetic beef instead of organic stuff

There's so much more I can highlight here but those are a few examples.

because morals are a meme, there is only greatness and winners

I think you need to scale down your thinking a little bit. There's a difference between wealthy and being one of the richest most influential peoples in the world.

Look at the city or town you live in. There are shit neighborhoods, decent neighborhoods, and somewhere scattered around are the really nice neighborhoods. Every town or city has these, but not every town or city has a population of global CEOs. So who is living in those places?

Look around that same town or city. Look at your main street. Most of the businesses in your town aren't massive national chains, they're small business. People who leverage their hours against that of the entire community. Their income ceiling is as many customers as they can process, meanwhile a wagie can only earn as much as he can work hourly.

Do you need to sacrifice your morals to start a business? Absolutely not. If you're able to grow to the point of employing someone in your town who otherwise wouldn't have had a job, you're on your way to wealth and power

Yet people talk about them not you. They talk about bandits and criminals all the time. They make movies about them. Nobody cares about the good guys. You only matter if you do things big, be it good or evil

This, truth is everyone loves the bad guy until the crime happens to them. Probably linked to the crab in a bucket mentality somehow

Any place in your area you could see putting a drive-thru coffee stand? The only morality sacrificing you'd be doing is benefiting from coffee addicts but the benefits are huge
>network with all levels of society
>hire hot baristas
>donate to local charities
>sponsor youth baseball team

Is it profitable to run a coffee stand? That will depend on where you are and how you manage it but it's clearly a profitable business since there's so many

morals is a spook
It's no different than putting an ukraine in your twitter profiles or saying black lives matter

shilling shit coins at a point where you know it's dumb to buy, in order to sell your own bags

Because you only get rich by stealing from others

You only have to sacrifice your morals if you can’t make yourself of value to people. If you are a worthless piece of shit then yes you lie, cheat and steal to get ahead. The alternative is don’t be a worthless piece of shit. Create value people are willing to pay for and you will become wealthy

People with inside knowledge of the 9/11 attack shorted airline shares.

All non government jobs boil down to 'help people who already have money, make more money'. Yes you'll get a slice of the profit, size of which depends on how valuable you are, but it doesn't change the fact that you simply exist to help others make money
>inb4 just start a business bro
If I had the capital to run something I wouldn't be here bitching about it

Attached: kkQvUsW.jpg (600x315, 36.28K)

>Why can't I ascend to the top without dialing back my morals?
Because your baseline character itself lacks value, so you need to cheat and steal your way to the top.

In high school I started a business putting up Christmas lights on houses in rich neighborhoods. We charged $1000 a house for 8 hours work and that was almost 20 years ago. Not all business require upfront capital, just get creative and offer a service doing shit rich people don’t want to do. Then hire cheap labor

not true at all. you can become incredibly wealthy by extracting value exclusively from non-white countries' populations.

In practice it doesn't work that well