Where to move in US

Where do I move to network and make friends/gf? I'm in software.

Attached: colormap.gif (570x400, 31.03K)

>I'm in software.
Then you're not going to make friends or get a girlfriend.

user im originally from SF bay area and moved to dallas
im moving back to SF
dont take the texas/no state taxes pill lol the savings aren't worth the lack of connections/intel/entertainment/etc.

sf or ny are the best places to be in for software, leaning towards sf for early career. ny when you have more money/make it.

what about austin

Leave the US you’re in software you can work remotely.

It's better than SF, SF is a dying place, Florida is great too.

not a libfag but figures libfags would be dumb enough to fall for the muh texas meme lol what a shithole

austin is cool, but it's too hip. very similar to portland.
sf is better, it is not dying lol. rent has gone down a bit, but it's still the place to be for tech. the most desirable places to live are the most expensive lol. don't get it twisted

i moved here for work
every big city is liberal, idiot
doesn't make you a libfag if you live in one lmao

Anyone live in like Tennesse, WV, Kentucy, etc?

I am just about to graduate with a machine learning degree, and can really go anywhere. I'm getting tired of living in California. I just want someplace green with less people (and paler demographics). I get along great with rednecks, and im not really looking for friends/gf like user. I just want to buy a few dozen acres, with a ponds and/or stream, where I can be left alone and be weird by myself

I love michigan, but couldnt handle the snow. Real south would be nice, like Lousiana, Georgia, etc, but the demographics can be rather skewed

Attached: bretty.png (1138x755, 2.03M)

bump. i can't leave the US due to compliance reasons but make six figs. what's a good city to move to just to meet people.

Avoid eastern ky and wv. Not sure about Tennessee. It’s not rednecks. It’s white trash. They’re literally white niggers. You think they’re better because of their skin, but they are the exact thing you’re trying to avoid.

austin is based. no vax mandates (never were), economy is booming, cheap compared to the liberal shithole cities like seattle, LA, etc. everyone is friendly too and there is actually a diversity in thinking here, in that there are progressive people and conservative people, and nobody gives a shit

>t. lived in seattle for 8 years and moved to austin last july.

Hey anons, recently got a great job offer in the Melbourne FL area. Is it a complete sausage fest there? I'm from Tampa originally, so I doubt it's as good for dating, but I'd like to get into a serious relationship and settle down in the next few years. My main concerns stem from it being heavily reliant on engineering for its industry, which obviously skews male, but it's also close to Orlando, Daytona, and has beaches, so I'm not too sure what to think. If any east coast Florida chads can help a gulf coast bro out I'd appreciate it. The job offer is six figures and would give me about $60k total at signing with only requiring a one year commitment.

>I am just about to graduate with a machine learning degree, and can really go anywhere. I'm getting tired of living in California. I just want someplace green with less people (and paler demographics). I get along great with rednecks, and im not really looking for friends/gf like user. I just want to buy a few dozen acres, with a ponds and/or stream, where I can be left alone and be weird by myself
Unironically move to the Netherlands

San Francisco

Attached: 185147B8-09D0-47AC-B918-AC7751777489.png (1052x740, 1.77M)

This. /thread

Nashville is probably your best bet, especially if you can work remotely
Atlanta is probably too black for you
the rest of the cities that aren’t obvious are mid quality of life at best and high crime, but you’ll be able to afford a house at least

I keep hearing about white trash, which I thought I get along with. I always thought I grew up white trash, ie going to the swap meet and yard sales on weekends. But I have a feeling my idea of white trash (the ones I encounter in california) is quite different than the white trash in the east (though I did frequenly visit family back in the hollers of kentucy, and loved it).

It's probably the same/inverse of the basketball amerians around here in cities versus the black folk in the south

I could work remotely, but I would prefer not to, I kind of like going into an office

New Mexico get yourself a Hispanic GF