Does anyone here actually do business? I want to start my business but i dont know what to build...

Does anyone here actually do business? I want to start my business but i dont know what to build. How do you come up with a good business idea? This thread is for people who want to be Any Forumsnessmen, not just buy stocks on robinhood. The people in this thread have a desire to create a product and bring it to market. Discuss.

Attached: 2191E290-348C-4032-B025-77204E009C14.jpg (976x840, 97.15K)

I invest in autonomy. AEVA

You have to have something that you love first, then decide to make a business around that. You’re going at it backwards, and won’t have the motivation to see it through when things get tough.

What are you even saying? What is an Aeva? Can I do anything with it? Or is it more of a philosophical concept? This thread is about creating consumer goods.

I dont know how people just decide to open a random business like a cafe in a street of cafes. Such fucking risk when you've got nothing new to offer.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4channel are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted a picture of a green cartoon frog when posting, but the frog has nothing to do with the content of your post! Whoops! You should always remember to only post frogs when they are relevant to your post. Posting frogs randomly, when they are not relevant, is poor form. And you should always use a name in the Name field. Otherwise your post shows up as "Anonymous".

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the 4channel culture!

sounds kinda based

Have you started a business or is that just something you heard a guru say?

Create a telegram group, fren. I’d love to invest in something big and even help with marketing.

I literally attempted to make a thread like yours months ago and it was deleted by the jannies and I was banned for 3 days.

First off, what's your idea OP?

Attached: Peace Pipe Tattoo Illustration_pw.jpg (590x590, 67.14K)

How much for ur shills

discord dot gg slash VWJuDGRz
Come join frens

My idea is to start a business that makes money

Yes, but do you have any ideas yet? What do you like to do?

Attached: AdobeStock_197737429-scaled-1.jpg (2560x2560, 390.08K)

To elaborate, the business will make money by selling products

I code, graphic design, and play guitar, and buy bitcoin hbu

>do business

you're not 3 kids in a trench coat, are you, user?

Well what would you call it?

brainlet boomer quote. doesn't matter how much you love your product/service if its not viable. could be bad if you're blinded by emotion & refuse to cut your losses
starting a new business is basically the hardest part of a business, buying an established business could be a better option and you can avoid the owner/operator trap

Products? Not services? Ngmi. Also retail or wholesale?

Attached: VincentAdultman.gif (440x245, 828.18K)

Products are services