Game gives you an in-game gf

>game gives you an in-game gf
this is never going to happen again is it?

Attached: ruricall.png (256x192, 27.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, we are living in the era of Fujo-pandering now.

What do you mean? You get one again in literally the next three games.

Are we really

>Shauna
>May
>Lillie

I don’t know why they stopped in Gen 8 but maybe they has to do with all the fujo madness they had going on.

Shuana,serena, lillie, green, nancy bw remakes in 2025

They even changed the Lucas and Dawn "lovey dovey couple" line in BDSP for some reason. (in english at least.)

Apparently Post Malone saying Sex next to Lugia is fine though.

The whole point of Pokemon is to be the BEST and to catch every single one and completely obliterate your competition. You're only relationship is between you and your pokemon's trust, You're married to the battle.

What would this faggy persona shit even add to the game? Just wasted devlopment time for something so lame.

Attached: 1644465077226.jpg (842x842, 644.06K)

You get hidden ability mons as a trading offer.

i love her bros ;-;

Battling and traveling forge strong bonds between trainers as they discuss and trade ideals, this is always conveyed with rivals/vilains. Relationships is the main theme of pokemon so it's not inorganic that characters like May get romance

wait who is the girl?
never played BW2 or enjoyed White

seconded, dunno who this is

Funnily enough they just announced the closest thing to a dating mechanic in Pokemon Masters just now.

You DO know they gave you a boyfriend if you were playing as a girl, right?

thats homophobic

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yancy

oh

Imagine a Pokemon game where you can date any major NPC of the opposite gender.
Maybe just have it be a sidequest so the kids won't have to do it to beat the game, but the option is always there. Beat a gym leader, and then come back and ask her out on a date.
Beat your rival, and she develops more and more of a crush on you every time. Beat the champion, and instead of asking for a rematch, you ask her to be your girlfriend. Ask the professor out and she says she'll go out with you if you complete the Pokedex, so you do.
And, of course, any girl you choose to date has her trainer class changed to "Girlfriend".

based

>opposite gender
Cringe. I want a yuri harem.

oh thanks
so it's like Shauna and the fireworks moment or the forced Lillie moments but a bit more well carried

its completely optional, pretty sure you wont find her if you never use the item finder thing

Embarrassing

Good idea. Maybe some of the girlfriends can be embarrassed. Have them appeal to different fetishes.
I think the embarrassed one should be an evil team admin or even leader.

Didn't play SwSh, but isn't Marnie that kind of disguised romantic interest?

This, this is why it's canon that you fuck your mons

>What would this faggy persona shit even add to the game?
I hate persona so fucking much and wish it was never made desu