In hindsight, this really was a lame and lazy design...

In hindsight, this really was a lame and lazy design. Doesn't help how it's another "it just gets another head when it evolves" pokemon.
They could've done something cooler for an icicle pokemon.

Attached: vanilluxe.jpg (484x513, 50.03K)

Ice Wheezing is based.

Just remove the middle stage and its fine. Having two heads is cute but the middle stage makes it look lazy. I have a feeling it was tacked on between Vanillite and Vanilluxe

GF hasn't made a good ice type since gen 4.

Fuck you middle stages are awesome

Middle stages are awesome yes but Vanillish has no reason to exist, it’s not unique like most middle stages and just makes the final evo look lazy

Yeah, Vanillish really has no reason to exist and kind of ruined the line.

Absolutely garbage design and there's no need for hindsight

vanilluxe is based

They should have had a bunch of variants that have different flavour/colour toppings

This is the only way to redeem shitmon, it's why I give Castform a pass despite it being a spherical head with cloud tits

Its a shame how Vanilluxe became the face of Turner Pokemon when he also made cool stuff like Golurk.

Attached: rocket.gif (349x480, 1.15M)

I've always liked Vanilluxe. My 1st White playthrough I ended up with Throh, Lilligant, Sigilyph, Vanilluxe, and Mienshao.

It bridges the gap between Vanillite and Vanilluxe

They usually really aren't.
They're just the awkward teenage form of a Pokemon. Not cute like the first stage, but not cool like the final stage.

Vanilluxe is an awesome pokemon
This (for the most part)

If you're going to complain about a Pokémon's design and how it could've been done better, the burden of proof is on you to produce a visual.

Attached: 1bff4c16128406fa7ebddceea33d1750.jpg (640x640, 98.77K)

Agreed, and I think people tired of Vanilluxe bashing shouldn't go after other designs (like Electrode)
They're both cool and lets leave it at that

The existence of the middle form allows the first stage to become cuter and the final stage to become cooler.

If anything it should've had them on top of each other as that's how ice cream cones are normally stacked