Am I the only one that finds the original anime cringe? How did I watch this shit as a kid?

Am I the only one that finds the original anime cringe? How did I watch this shit as a kid?

Attached: 1631931590699.png (675x367, 178.5K)

The English dub is cringe, the anime itself is fine

Yeah its shit, i like the alola region anime though.

Everything after the original is cringe to me, i fucking love indigo league though

It was the 90s, everything back then was cringe. And that's coming from a 90s baby.

Everyone I've met who really likes the SM anime is a barely-disguised pedo.

Congratulations, you succesfully grew up unlike the manchildren of this board who think it's sovl

Well, the English dub is cringe even for kids. The original Japanese dub is fine for kids but still pretty childish. Pocket Monsters Special was always the superior interpretation of the games' world.

Nope, I've always hated Ash and the anime. I've fapped to May, Dawn and Serena though.

>cartoon for children is cringe
and water is wet

Yes, you are the only one. The show was great. Back then everyone said Digimon was the better series while Pokemon has the better games, but rewatching it I disagree. The first season is fun. You would think as an aduld you wouldn't like it anymore, or it's not as good as you remember, but every episode I watch is actually pretty good.

this. The first show had soul. Later it became more and more a long commercial.

Attached: 1655051110615.jpg (450x600, 35.91K)

The original anime is beautiful in every aspect and everyone who says otherwise is automatically wrong to me
When I see Mew and Mewtwo floating through space with that guitar screech, I almost feel like crying sometimes and this is not a joke.

You just failed puberty

Nope.

Don't believe any of you whores. If you "grew up" you wouldn't be coming to Any Forums.

Attached: 1660412560406550.gif (400x225, 3.61M)

The original anime still makes me chuckle.

Attached: 1534606.png (1440x1080, 1.66M)

Normal people stop watching Care Bears when they grow old

>Pocket Monsters Special was always the superior interpretation of the games' world.
No one with a developed frontal lobe thinks this.

Attached: 1556657854619.jpg (474x556, 30.51K)

You were a kid, that's why.

Then why are you coming to the care bears board?

Most people here don't watch the trashnime, it's just /padt/ards
They're here to fap to animals

based and indigopilled

So the creator of Pokemon himself doesn't have a developed frontal lobe?

>They're here to fap to animals

Then they are not normal people.

I didn't him stopping what the franchise has become.

Guess the money was too good.

Probably not. He either got into teen drinking or suffered some kind of sever head trauma.