News at worlds

News at worlds

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-184337_Twitter.jpg (955x460, 62.69K)

When is Worlds?

And why exactly should I care? I only play Gens I - IV.

Nothing more than little bit of info about Terralize Gimmick
Screen cap this

From today until the 21st

thats wonderful grandpa but thats not a ds, thats your denture case.

Primeape evo

It's gonna be more info about Terra Gimmick

you mean tommorow????

Then why even click on the thread or reply? Just keep scrolling.

The only meaningful reveal I remember from a Worlds was Mega Kangaskhan.

Based. Nugenner trash should be eradicated. you should give Gen 5 a shot though user, they’re good

Already did, it sucked. People like are kind of the reason the franchise got worse I suppose?

>Discordfag Unova shitposter can’t into English
No big surprise. Opinion discarded.

You don’t remember Crabrawler and how Masuda was hyping it up as the next big competitive mon?

if the fuck knows something why doesnt he leak it for the easy clout?

I'm I grew up with Gen 4 and 5, so they are the games I have the most nostalgia for.

Gen 5 is nu-Gen. I wouldn't call it garbage per se, but it's definitely nu-Gen. Not part of the Golden Era (Gens I - IV).

>falseflagging this fucking obviously

>coping this hard

Nugen starts with XY, with the introduction of 3D models for trainers and Pokemon. You are going to be coping forever, you disingenuous faggot.

Golden Era is 1, 2, 3 and 5.

golden era is the ones i like

Nu-Gen starts with BW, with the introduction of excessive handholding, linear map design, roadblocks at every objective, heavy focus on story, paragraphs of dialogue every 5 minutes, lack of postgame content, soulless theme park cities, and simple route design.

Nugen starts with Yellow.

Bad bait.

>nugenner trash should be eradicated but you should play nugen game because it’s good
What did schizo-kun mean by this?

Too retarded to be left alive, what leads a human to devolve into a simpering shitposter fag acting retarded for attention? Unironically kys

Why? Masuda went on record to say Gen 5 was the first made with feedback that the target audience were getting too stupid to play traditional RPG trope games. Parents wrote and complained Game Freak made Diamond and Pearl too hard for their crotchrot, as they didn't know you had to climb a wall. Platinum launched and led you by the nose to the wall, hinted it was important, then brought you right back to where the wall was again to complete the "stop Cyrus" plot.
After that, you can't get lost, can't move on without setting the flags and in general, have to keep pace of the slow kids, lest they get left behind again. But sure, your childhood wasn't like the nu-gen shit and was more like the dinosaur shit, right?

>you have to like my shit zoomer game or you’re a shitposter!
Go to /r/eddit, they’ll jerk off your shitty game plenty there.