HEX most blatant SCAM since BITCONNECT

Hexicans/PulseTards are bottom of the barrel, lowest of the low, the epitome of a dunning kruger effect, the most technically illiterate group and yet the most arrogant. they are without fail the biggest plebs imaginable, all they do is repeat gibberish that Rh said on stream and i can't fucking stand them or their cult, Lunchads and XRPschizos are geniuses in comparison.

> 33 validators that are voted in by majority votes while Richard holds ~90% of all the voting power.
He has total control, its the going to be the most centralized layer 1 ever and these clowns welcome it, prefer it even. They think people want to build decentralized applications on a centralized chain while placing their complete trust into a narcissistic manbaby to not dump on their heads.

Its almost respectable how Rh was able to play them. Almost. His arguments on stream are purposefully manipulative and Richard knows that we know that he is full of shit but he is just farming normies at this point.
I would be happy for the chads if lunc reaches 1usd, i would be happy for the schizos if xrp hits 500 buckeroos but the idea of these drooling hex faggots making money infuriates me. I know they wont but still.

The day Pulsechain fails horribly i am going to be so happy.

i've been calling them out on their shit for years, told them that when it dumped it was going to dump massively and they told me i was wrong. then it dumped 95% but they're still in denial.

when pulse fails horribly, they'll still be in denial. when they run out of money they'll start assigning blame to anyone but richard and themselves. the cognitive dissonance with hex holders is unbreakable. but even if they wanted to sell they couldn't since their funds are locked for years in exchange for more worthless tokens

and despite all of this he will still convince tens of thousands of retards to pay him and anyone with half a brain millions of dollars

Attached: shutterstock_2016040121.jpg (800x600, 51.18K)

Attached: bcc.png (919x487, 197.74K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 741C603F-3D69-43BB-83C5-D7AD0C99E99D.jpg (508x550, 357.5K)

id rather donate my money to african children than buying this scam.. just fyi for the noob normies reading

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 5660D526-0FAB-4F4E-A17E-E44D686448F3.gif (208x320, 634.63K)

wtf is your problem?

Sounds like someone made money on your losses. Cry louder

go fuck yourself fucking scam promoter.. so tired of this shit site

visit hex.com so you don't get rugged again. Seethe more

its fine that scams like this exist, as it draws dumb money away from real alpha, meaning real projects can be accumulated cheaply. i also love to see people who think they are smart have their lives ruined, and its just part of the learning process. the number of midwits i have met over the years who remind me of hex bros claiming they know something noone else does is countless, and every time, i am right. its lonely for the intelligent. theres more company being stupid

lmao knew it GO - FUCK - YOURSELF

You walked right into that one. Go pick that big fat jew nose of yours, that's the only place you're ever going to find a hidden gem.

Literally dont u feel shit promoting scam? Oh nvm forget it i know you are soulless money hungry pajeet .

Crypto is 1 big scam, haven't you figured that out yet? Forget it, I know you're a soulless hungry pajeet.

hex bros dont know anything about crypto so they assume all crypto is a scam like hex

Did hex make you rich? I'm guessing not.
If only you made the right decision at the right time or else you wouldn't be seething about a shitcoin like hex.

admit its scam or fuck off

What do you suggest I invest in then?

if pulsechain launches and if the documentary hits netflix, this shit will pump hard.

Even if you think it's a scam, it's still a good idea

I have a small HEX stack in case it moons, deal with it faggot. Also bought a little Dodeca after seeing a Any Forums thread on it recently and been getting like $1 worth of HEX a day from it. It's no more of a scam than any other dog or meme coin, which have their place In a portfolio alongside actual utility tokens.