Pokeboys

Post Pokeboys

Attached: 1629358983469.jpg (2894x4093, 1.96M)

no
you need pic-rel

Attached: 1660581006688434.webm (640x360, 1.19M)

Which denomination?

Boy butts

I need shota Jesus

it's too hot i can't sleep :c

Attached: 480185.png (1080x1044, 1.11M)

Post Ethans

Attached: ETHAN.jpg (850x1053, 134.38K)

Would you leave your children alone with someone who masturbates to drawings of children?

user…..no one who posts in Pokeboy threads has children of their own. Hell, you’d be hard pressed to find a mom or dad at all on this entire board.

Are you implying that i should abandon my sexy daughter?

Bottom-left has two left feet.

no, but I wouldn't leave my hypothetical children alone with anyone who has ever posted on Any Forums regardless of what they fap to

Attached: 958671.jpg (2894x4093, 795.46K)

Too far user.

You're posting here too
>inb4 "I'm different!"

I need shota Mohammed. That way, he would at least be as old as his wife.

Dodging the question. If you had children would you leave them alone with someone who masturbates to drawings of children?

if I were someone else and a parent I wouldn't trust real-me around other-me's children.
I wouldn't trust anyone who has a reddit or twitter or facebook account either. Obviously pedophiles are bad, but the internet itself is a horrible poison for the mind, one that's especially dangerous for children. Mankind is biologically unready for instantaneous 24/7 communication with anyone anywhere.
i should know, i started browsing Any Forums when I was 12 lole

Attached: 572943.png (500x672, 246.06K)

Your question is retarded but ok I’ll bite. The answer is yes. It depends on the person though. Jacking off to anime boys and girls wouldn’t be a disqualifier at all. Nuance exists and humans are complicated creatures.

I have a child. Shota don't even look like real children they are anime boys.

How would you know? And Nate looks like a teenager, not a child

All you pedo fujos need rape correction

Bring it daddy

Fuck I want to get raped...