We wuz bitcoin n sheet

we wuz bitcoin n sheet

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 1.51.36 pm.png (634x840, 369.96K)

They have more money than you

Did they invite that one black man who shilled bitcoin on youtube back in 2010? He seemed cool for a nigger

fake and gay as fuck

They’re free from want & blessed for it. Good for them.

Attached: C619C95E-B77F-47AD-9D9F-B57651734114.png (1500x1000, 514.29K)

i don't know i didn't watch it, seemed a bit racist to me to have a 'black only' conference though.

OHHHH LAWD DEM COIIIIIIINS

Ayyo nigga dat market cap drop as fast as Laqueesha's ass when she make it clap

So how many fellow black brothers did they scam?

Fucken kek

Pretty sure he’s the guy on the left. Those three people are probably the total sum of niggers who got rich off bitcoin.

so yuh tellin me
>barely passes high school
dem blacks
>puts dip in mouth and goes to trade school
made it and i didn't?
>eats 4 bigmacs in moms basemenet
whites are being replaced

those are not billionaires lmao

Everything blacks do always has to be about being black. Its like they are insecure about some deeply seated recognition of inferiority in the eyes of god

i am pretty sure the article was written by white people. maybe you're projecting

So the black bitcoin billionaires didnt create a blackonly conference called blackout? Maybe youre not reading or thinking

bitkangz

those names were invite by white people

>billionaires
its always amusing seeing these primitive humanoids think they can fool humans with the same tricks they fool each other with

You're talking about my main man HNIC the one and only DavinciJ15

Actually you lying shitskin who can barely type english and is himself pulling racist assumptions out his ass, it was created by Lamar Wilson's (a monkeyoid) company Black Bitcoin Billionaire. The absolute cope on you shitstains

Christ lolspergs are pathetic using leftist moral values

That’s a man.

it's difficult to shake the feeling you're the least evolved, least intelligent, and least equipped subspecies of human in the modern world when even those who try to make you feel the most equal and welcome keep comparing you with monkeys.

Why won't you visit Niggercon2022?
You are not raycist aren't you, buddy?