Paper's Worst Nightmare Edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/news/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/go/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: whyIsItWorseThanTheShadowVariant.png (800x500, 806.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemongolive.com/post/world-championship-twitch-timed-research-2022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pokemon in gym 19 days straight

Dead game, dead franchise

I'd have to have a gun pointed at my head to come back to this game.

DITTY MAO

pokemongolive.com/post/world-championship-twitch-timed-research-2022

Lol

pls watch this stream at 4 in the morning pls pls pls we'll give you a high iv stunfisk pls

They may be in London but I'm sure they chose that time slot so Japan could watch them after school day is done

Non-Mystic? If so, post coords, I'll clear it tomorrow

It's time I started making good on my promise

>Look through Kaka and Khu leaks out of curiosity
>Mentions ice/dragon-type pseudo, past Salamence and future Tyranitar
Even assuming it's all fake, I can't help but feel like, unless Niantic gives all new Pokémon the worst possible movesets in PvE, the ideal raid team for any type combo is eventually gonna be made up of nothing but shadow pseudolegendaries (including regional variant pseudos) and legendary/mythical garbage with ridiculous signature movesets. While it's already kind of there now, I'm at least content in knowing that I'm not sacrificing anything by using Shadow Tangrowth in Kyogre/Groudon raids since it's finally the top non-mega grass-type, and I hope the same with apply to Shadow Yanmega when they finally release Shadow Yanma. If they won't buff my favorite GBL-tier mons, then I can at least hope they will keep my favorite high BST mons going strong.

Attached: 1625707100425.jpg (1080x1406, 550.17K)

imagine looking at leaks for something not out for another three months for content to complain about that won't be in this game for over a year or longer.

Rumors are saying Bellsprout for September Community day

Attached: E20CE8BC-AAD3-4D04-BE43-5336BD71B4C4.jpg (617x766, 73.3K)

>thread isn’t even at 300

>Didn't read the full post
My general irritation is with the fact that Pokémon GO is destined to go through constant powercreep, if not by Niantic's own FOMO decisions, then by Game Freak making new games every three years with both new and regional variants of pseudolegendaries.

It was before 8+ spam posts got deleted.

Jesus, why? For who???

you better give me a hundo joltik hanke you fuck

Me i like bellsprout.

Attached: 1649140440885.png (297x293, 143.62K)

>Pokémon with higher stats will be better for pve than the ones with lower stats
Sacre bleu… how could this be???

me since I have 0 shiny bellsprouts even though I stopped playing CDs with the incense reversion so I will still have 0 after CD

I know it's inevitable, but it bothersome in the same way using Flygon over Garchomp bothers me in the main games. Maybe times have changed, but in the past people would really give me a hard time for using Pokémon that I liked instead of Pokémon that were good since it sometimes costed us the raid. I'm already anticipating being chastised in 2024 for using Shadow Yanmega instead of the regional variant, bug-type Flygon with the 90 DPS*DPE Community Day charge move.

if its costing you the raid, the contribution your dps made wouldnt have made the difference