Its been amazingly helpful at work lately - ive taken on the character of mike from better call saul

Its been amazingly helpful at work lately - ive taken on the character of mike from better call saul.

It keeps me even, no matter what bad or good thing happens , i keep the same face and frame, and maybe have a one line comment

I am often in a position of giving advice. If they have a dumb idea, ill say "that wont turn out like you think it will". Or if they say lets add so and so for this project , i'll say "he's solid."

Basically it helps me always cut right down to whats going on, no matte what the drama. As if i am am dealing with corrupt drug dealers

Try it - it will help

Attached: 022B3DDB-DE27-4616-B3C1-213333631E66.jpg (1920x1281, 471.35K)

I am like saul at work, conning them making them believe i actually do work.

lol
>work

Kek based

You are not the guy. You’re not capable of being the guy. I had a guy, but now I don’t. You are not the guy.

Very autistic behavior, I like it.

This thread is an advertisement

Attached: 1656533753906.jpg (700x605, 71.21K)

Pic related

Attached: DD8DA28D-E2DD-49C2-8108-8AD5D0C52205.jpg (1059x600, 139.39K)

i've got a helpful pointer of mine, i bought a box of cheap (but quality) casio watches. and i wear a few on each arm, set to different timezones. people around the office can ask me the time in any timezone and i get back to the instantly. when someone asks me for the time i just literally hand them a watch, they're cheap i can afford them. they call me timely tim and i'm a real hit at work. i even engraved my name on some watches to use as a business card and i'm hoping to start handing them out to any ladies that might as me what time it is.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 11.79K)

This. But unironically

I hope someday science develops a cure for whatever you have.

SOLID

Is that so?

I had a hearty chortle at this lmoa

God this has to be the most faggoty thread I've read on Any Forums
It reads like something I'd imagine would be posted on reddit.

Roll

Attached: 1586838415355.jpg (333x333, 29.88K)

Lmao

>the time keeper
KEK

Based and mikepilled

I’m going to call you three for free