FUCK YOU AEWTISTS

FUCK YOU AEWTISTS

Attached: codester.png (672x850, 368.14K)

enjoy the Codyverse friend

Kek, you’re a minorit-E.

>AEW offloading their bloatware to the sloppy shop

Based

Attached: 1530302012609.jpg (700x742, 56.54K)

Reminder the guy who runs that account is legit from scjerk

HOLY FUCKING BASEDOLA!

>think it's a get for a guy the AEW trannies were booing instead of heel characters they didn't like him so much
Uh, sure, you do you.

WWE is dumpsterdiving now lol?

>getting the biggest deluded self-mark since Cunter

Congrats

good morning sirs

More little brother posting.
>See? We owned y-you again AEW! F-fuck you aewtists…

Fuck off edrone
Go to your designated shitting street

>when the pajeet is angry all he can think about is shitting
kek

Sir I am from India and we enjoy the wrestling I have done nothing to you ok sir?

bt sports are pretty based on social media

AEW get owned every week in the ratings

kek. That was funny in a Any Forums way.

if anyone's the little brother here its the one emulating the bigger one every single week/month/year and that my aewtistic friend is All Petite Wrestling!

I genuinely mean this, as an AEWCHAD I think WWE has always been the best fit for Cody - Even from him time in ROH and NJPW he's just got that WWE mentality for his matches. He definitely punched up way above his weight and while he never got as good workwise as his indy contemporaries he did really really well at working on his character and aura.
Cody would have always been a heel to indy/AEW fans and he'll forever be a face in WWE. I just saw his interview where he cried talking about how he's back and does it for his wife and daughter and already it fits way better in the WWE context.
Once again, no sour grapes here. I like Cody (he won me over at an NJPW show I went to here) and I think he'll flourish WAY better in WWE.

hell of a promo

You know something that's really really mature and respectable of you and as a life long E-GOD I gotta say I completely agree with everything you said about Cody and now that I got you trannies' attention I declare AEW to be fucking gay lmao

>emulating the bigger one

How? AEW doesn't pipe in crowd noise