Based. This is why AEW is the promotion for me. Imagine being a Minorit-E

Based. This is why AEW is the promotion for me. Imagine being a Minorit-E.

Attached: 3EF173B3-8F60-4A1D-B473-0B79EB74D95D.jpg (828x1179, 623.44K)

hehe 69 like sex

Attached: wehehe.png (323x316, 184.2K)

Why is this a bad thing?

That's the same number as the general TV audience though

>13% of the population is black
>NOOOOOOO ONLY 13% OF AEW'S VIEWERS ARE HECKIN NIGGERINOS
liberal edrones are mentally ill

Fuck yes this is why I watch AEW

No niggers

no, you see, you have to make the show so unappealing to the other 87% of the population that "more" blacks watch
thats the only way to make up for the arabs buying africans (that were going to be otherwise slaughtered) and selling them to jews that sent them over to america up until the white man decided to end slavery in white countries

>AEW has white viewers with high income and high IQ, which is why they sell so many tickets, merchandise and PPVs as their fans are loaded with disposable income
>WWE has a bunch of 3rd world subhuman minorities who are too poor to afford basic cable and internet, let alone PPVs or tickets, which is why Smackdown on free TV does so well
It all makes sense, doesn’t it? Why Smackdown’s ad rates are in the toilet? AEW is the Chad’s promotion, WWE is Pablo and Tyrone’s promotion.

Good. Niggers legit ruin everything.

Attached: 1642711185994.gif (269x269, 3.87M)

Kek based. Minorit-Es lmaoooo

and that guy is a pinoy

#ImwithAEW

AEW fans are racist chuds

He could've wiped his hands on his shorts, but he hates niggers so much, he used something that's thrown away.

Attached: 1648752388230.webm (812x720, 455.92K)

pajeet's are better

that webm tells more about how savage americans are than it is about black africans, chud

I guess I'm one of the 69

>13 percent

Attached: ERLYatJX0AELb6S.jpg (1200x675, 107.15K)

nigs>trannies

ahahahahhahahahshshshahsgahahahshs

Luckily, as a WWE fan, you don’t have to choose! Both of those groups make up the majority of WWE’s fanbase!

aew's often against "urban market-drawing programming" like basketball, so it's not unexpected. managing to still get the cable average ratio of black people is impressive. last stats i saw had them lagging in latino/latina viewers, but for some reason people don't seem to care lol.

latinx people are white you chud

I guess you've never seen the machete attacks and tire burnings from africa, faggot.

The nigger audience is busy getting shot on the sidewalks and working fat bitches

No time for the rasslin

Do they mean American white? Because that means mutt in the rest of the world.