Simultaneously not needed and irrelevant yet holding the entire space hostage? Isn't that odd?

Simultaneously not needed and irrelevant yet holding the entire space hostage? Isn't that odd?

Attached: 1630678814137.jpg (2000x2132, 796.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.chain.link/ethereum/mainnet/crypto-usd/eth-usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Power is too centralized
Not meddling with it
Defi is still and will always be dead
>t. token definitely not needed

Question - I don't understand why Chainlink won't support a forked ETH PoW fork. Will it simply not work with ETH PoW fork? Isn't it possible to fork Chainlink for it to work on an ETH PoW fork? and does LINK work on ETH Classic now?

It’s just not needed. Don’t ask too many questions man. Don’t buy chainlink. It can take down the entire defi but it’s not needed.

where is the top left thing from?
what did they do to marker?

token pays for essential services, shame about it not being needed though

i need it

delete this.

token not needed. chainlink not needed. elaborate scam with the best team.

Attached: linkcomfy.jpg (280x180, 11.08K)

same as all the little altmais crying about bitcoin
it can't both be holding crypto back and be obsolete

ultimately late adopters don't like that the world won't be buying their favorite altcoin but a newer, better one that launched later, and get desperate and think if bitcoin disappeared that money would flow into their special alt out of 20,000 alternatives.
for link it's similar but usage wise not price wise, given link has already fallen victim to the altcoin cycle in 2020.

Chainlink will not subsidize price feeds for PoW ETH but there's nothing preventing you from creating your own feeds using Chainlink and funding those feeds yourself.

Attached: 1654221908118.jpg (256x256, 13.98K)

They can just fork Chainlink too

Checked

how is it decentralized to have one company subsidizing all of the oracles on their platform?

back at ya

they are bootstrapping the entire network. It is the way LINK got this big user

>bootstrapping
sounds like the same problem all the prior new--concept failed alts had. paying to subsidize the birth of something novel, but being left behind when that idea materializes elsewhere as a feature not a product.
much like how zcash got destroyed when zkproofs got added to ethereum as an opcode, suddenly blockchain not needed for zcash.

>LINK

Attached: year.jpg (259x194, 8.82K)

Attached: link dunning kruger.png (607x452, 31.68K)

>how is it decentralized that satoshi wrote the bitcoin protocol and mined millions of coins
remember that time something got huge and ubiquitously used without tons of money and attention pouring into it during the early stages? me neither

nice compliation
poor makerdao
i rememeber a couple of years ago people talking how they were the most focused and ruthless team in the space
>i am very smart
they are subsidising chainlink dons. but anyone is free to set up a don. however, at this point in the protocol's development, most dons are run by chainlink due to high gas costs and the technical expertise needed
when i say chainlink run i mean the selection of nodes, monitoring, payments etc. they don't provide the actual data, that comes from independent ndoes
eg.
data.chain.link/ethereum/mainnet/crypto-usd/eth-usd
the main thing to realise is that chainlink is a _protocol for composing decentralized oracle networks_ (don)

I’m assuming back door agreement between Eth and Chainlink. The link team agreed not to subsidize/sponsor price feeds and other services on a proof of work fork in exchange for link nodes being the de facto validators for eth post merge.