ROSE or ICP?

What should I buy, niggers?

Attached: D89F7F93-04B2-479F-AB8E-D9048A3012A2.jpg (1170x1161, 1.03M)

One is for Mexicans and one is a world internet computer

choose the second one nigger

Both? one is globohomo then other is soon to be globohomo

rose

If you buy ICP you will eternally regret it - as do all of the piss holders on Any Forums

Ask yourself the following question, what can ROSE do that ICP can't? And conversely: what can ICP do that ROSE can't? That's a very easy way to decide, given you understand both projects.

Attached: IMG_20220814_220527.jpg (1080x494, 140.97K)

Would you elaborate what makes rose so special. I understand what ICP is capable of doing. Never really looked into rose, thought it was overly shilled here several months back (just like everything today).

You are a dumb nigger. Dawn Song. Check her h-index you fucking mongol. Never speak of Rose every again until you have grown a brain do you understand.

your apps are built on aws, idiot
you're using the very same platforms that you claim you will compete against, idiot
icp is the endgame. it's been in the works since 2013. do your research, and stop coping with shitty investments like rose lmao

I didn't say ROSE is especial, I deliberately left my comment agnostic because I unironically want you to run the test I suggested by yourself and judge by yourself.

Here's a hint for the slow frogs though. Consider the following: what are ROSE's strongest selling points?
I'll guess, correct me if I'm wrong:
> Scalability
> Speed
> Privacy (I think was one)
And now ask yourself, are there any other projects with these selling points? The answer is a resounding yes, every other project sells themselves as the first two, and a few sell themselves as the last one, there's nothing unique about these selling points although privacy is a slight deviation from the norm.
Now try ICP selling points:
> smart contracts that serve web content
> smart contracts that do http calls (link btfo)
> smart contracts that sign txs directly on other protocols (link btfo)
> subnet agnostic dapps (AVAX btfo)
I realize that I went through the threshold of complexity I wanted to stay below when I started writing this post but I don't give a fuck desu

It’s not (just) about the technology but the upside
You are making someone else rich, not yourself, by buying icp

what’s the point of muh tech if heavy bags will keep being offloaded on me?

rugged

Polkadot is the only choice

whatever you think will bring you higher gains, after some analysis I'd say the best option for me would be Orion Protocol, ticker: ORN

>especial
GTFO paco, Any Forums is for r1b ONLY

DOT is the real deal.

Attached: ea7.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

if orn reaches last ath I'll make it

You should buy AVAX my nigger.
Its better than all that other trash.

Attached: E4DFBC3B-9EEA-4DE4-A2C8-C473648C94F5.jpg (929x1175, 167.83K)

Pajeet you should spend your money on some dignity instead of crypto. Your shill attempts are as elegant as a crack-whore.